Bachelor of architecture widely known as B.ARCH OR Bachelor of Architecture is an apprentice Architecture course. Architecture is the movement of manipulative and constricting constructions and other corporal structures by a person or a mechanism. Usual explanation comprises the proposal of the total constructed environment, from the macro level of how a construction assimilates with its neighboring man ended landscapes to the micro level of architectural or manufactures details. As a profession, architecture is the role of those persons or machineries giving architectural amenities. As certification, often based on drawings, architecture describes the construction or performance of a building or any other sympathetic of scheme that is to be or has been constructed. This discriminates architecture from engineering design, which has as its principal article the imaginative handling of materials and procedures using mathematical and methodical principles.
Bachelor of Architecture Course Summary
|COURESE NAME||BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE|
|COMMONLY KNOWN AS||B.Arch.|
|ELIGIBILITY||10+2 or Equivalent|
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must hold 50% marks in cumulative at 10+2 level or correspondent with Arithmetic as one of the subject at 10+2 level. Or
- 10th+3 Years Certificate (any stream) documented by Central/State Administration with 50% collections marks. or
- Intercontinental Baccalaureate Certificate, after 10 years of education, with not less than 50% marks in combined and with Mathematics as obligatory subject of scrutiny.
- Candidates looking for admission to B.Arch. program must have a legal NATA notch gained in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture.
- Admission will be completed on Merit foundation for which the merit list will be equipped based on marks attained in qualifying examination and NATA Test. Merit list will be obtainable on IGNOU Website ignou.ac.in as well as on Website of respective Institutes.
Bachelor of Architecture Syllabus
Syllabus of Architecture as suggested by several Campuses and institutions.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|3||Theory of Structure|
|4||Building Science & Services|
|6||History of Architecture|
|8||Computer & software Lab|
|11||Theory of Settlement Planning|
Bachelor of Architecture Paper Pattern
Part – I
Aptitude = 40 questions x 4 marks = 160 marks
Maths = 40 questions x 4 marks = 160 marks
- Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.
Objects, Texture related to Architecture and building environment.
- Visualizing three dimensional matters from two dimensional illustrations.
- Visualizing different edges of three dimensional matters.
- Logical Intellectual Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).
Part – II
Drawing = 2 questions x 35 marks = 70 marks
- Three dimensional – discernment: Sympathetic and obligation of scale and quantity of matters, construction procedures and fundamentals, shade texture, coordination and distinction.
- Design and illustration of geometrical or intellectual shapes and patterns in pencil.
- Revolution of methods both 2 D and 3 D amalgamation, removal, revolution, enlargement of surfaces and dimensions, Generation of Strategy, advancements and 3 D interpretations of matters.
- Generating two dimensional and three dimensional conformations using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and happenings from memory of metropolitan cape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, entertaining spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life.
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Architecture Course in India
Appellation of the topmost 10 appraised institutions in India, for conveying specialized edification in learner and making them picture-perfect for the vocation.
|1||Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai|
|2||Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee|
|3||Chandigarh college of Architecture, Chandigarh|
|4||Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli|
|5||Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut|
|6||Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon|
|7||Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, JMI, Delhi|
|8||Department of Architecture, BIT, Mesra|
|9||R V School of Architecture, RVCE, Bangalore|
|10||Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University|