The official announcement regarding Baba Farid University Admission 2017 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Baba Farid University Admission 2017 such as its admission process, eligibility criteria and exam dates.
Baba Farid University was founded at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18of 1998) in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, (1173 1265 A.D.) in 1998 for the purpose of affiliating, teaching and making sure of proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It is not only affiliating and examining body but also teaching and research centre in health sciences.
The primary focus of the university is on strengthening graduate and PG medical education and research and tuning out as a centre of excellence in a rural backdrop.
Baba Farid University Admission 2017 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application form||Sep 2017 onwards|
|Last date of Applying||Oct 2017|
|Date of First Counselling||Oct 2017|
|Date of Second Counselling||Nov 2017|
Baba Farid University Admission 2017 Application Form
You can fill your application form online from the official website of the university before the last date. You need to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
The following self attested photocopies of documents need to be submitted with the Admission Application Form.
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Self attested photocopy of Detail Marks card and Degree of Qualifying exam.
- Self attested photocopy of character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Self attested photocopy of Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- Self attested photocopy of certificate in support of claim under reserved category as per the specimen given in Prospectus.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
Baba Farid University Admission 2017 Counselling Procedure
The general category counseling would be held on the first day. Those who belong to reserved category would have the right to be selected in the general category as per their merit. The reserved category individuals who are selected in the General category would not be counted towards reserve category.