B.A Management is an Under Graduate course Business Management Course whose duration is 3 years. Management is the process of planning, organising, leading and controlling that encompasses human material and financial resources in an organisational environment. This course has been designed to enable you to operate successfully in the increasingly complex and demanding business environment. This management degree course will provide you with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the nature and context of business, the principal management functions and the skills required for the effective management in different organisations. The duration of the programme is three years and after passing the course they have further jobs and study scores.
B.A Management Eligibility
- Candidates who have successfully passed 12th Standard/HSC/10+2 from any recognised Board are eligible.
BA Management Syllabus
Syllabus of Management as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||The World at Work|
|2||Managing Business Information|
|1||Managing Financial Resources|
|2||Operations and Project Management|
|3||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development|
|4||One option module|
|2||Leadership and Management|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Indira Priyadarshini College, Bhopal
- Banasthali University, Tonk
- The Bhowanipur Education Society College, Kolkata
- They should have a management and a leadership skills such as to set priorities, delegate, motivate and develop colleagues, coach them to become top performers and communicate objectives and goals.
- Applicants also possess collaboration skills so that they can value and celebrate differences, build rapport from alliances and negotiate effectively.
- Candidates should have critical thinking skills such as to approach problem-solving logically, research options, avoid basis and focus on meaningful data to draw right conclusions.
- They should also have finance skills like the ability to build a sound budget and formulate reasonable forecasts.
- The course provides excellent preparation for graduate-level studies in law, urban and regional planning, public services administration and health care administration.
- The course is beneficial to develop a wide range of employment within the organization including Arriva, Siemens Medical, NHS and Mercedes-Benz taking up general management positions or roles within specific functional areas.
- Candidates can work with small, medium or large companies based locally, nationally or internationally and undertake real jobs with the real salaries and real responsibilities.
- Retail and Marketing Sectors
- Commercial Sectors
- Industrial and Public Management Sectors
- Health Professionals
- Academic Institutions
- Self-Employment & Consultancy
- Operation & Management Coordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Finance Systems Executive
- Presales Consultant
- Operations Executive
- Regional Manager – Business & Marketing
- Resource Management Project Assist. Manager
BA Management Colleges
B.A. Management Course Suitability
How is B.A. Management Course Beneficial?
B.A Management Employment Areas
B.A Management Job Types