The PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 will be conducted in August/September 2017.
This Entrance Test is conducted by The Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University. Only after the UG, PG programs were successful, This MBA program was introduced.
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Process
- Go to the official website
- Fill in your details – Name, Gender, Age, etc.
- Pay the registration fees.
- You will get a registration ID on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Using this ID, login and fill the Application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and
- Upload your scanned Signature.
- Submit the application form after filling it completely.
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Application Form Fees
The Registration fees for the PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 is Rs. 500. This fees can be paid by:-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Bachelors Degree Examination from any recognized University/Board.
- Minimum three years duration (Graduation).
- 50% marks in the qualifying examination for General category students.
- 45% marks in the qualifying examination for SC/ST/BC category.
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Exam Pattern
- PGRRCDE MBA Entrance Test 2017 is a written test.
- There will be 100 multiple choice type questions divided into 3 different sections in the paper.
- Time duration is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Answers need to be marked in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet.
- Use of Ball Point Pen only (Blue/ Black) is allowed for marking the OMR sheet.
The 3 sections are divided as:-
|Analytical Ability||35 marks|
|Mathematical Ability||40 marks|
|Communication Ability||25 marks|
|Total marks||100 marks|
Note: If the student selects more than 1 answer in 1 question then his answer will be ignored and marked wrong.
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be issued 10 before the exam is conducted.
- The students have to carry their Admit Cards when they go for the exam.
- Without the Admit Card, no student will be allowed to appear for the test.
The CMAT 2018 Online Registration will be released in the second week of October 2017. CMAT 2018 will be conducted across the country. This is a national level examination. All the candidates who are getting qualified in CMAT 2018 will be getting admission into various management courses such as PGDM/ MBA/ PGCM/ Executive PGDM. All […]
Continue reading →
The GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted in June 2018. The registrations for the exam has to be done before May 2018 end. The GSIB Entrance Exam is organized for admissions into various MBA and PGDM courses offered by the GITAM School of International Business (GSIB). GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form Visit the official website […]
Continue reading →
The UPESMET 2018 exam will be held in February 2018 (tentatively) and the registrations for the exam will be starting in January-February 2018. UPESMET 2018 is an exam conducted by the UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies). The exam is conducted as an entrance test to the various MBA programmes conducted by the University. […]
Continue reading →
The Registration for the UPMCAT 2018 will be tentatively starting in the month of March 2018. Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is an examination which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University for those students who want to get admitted in this University for MBA Programmes. There are various approved colleges, universities and other educational institutions […] Continue reading →
The X-GMAT 2018 exam tentatively will be held in the month of January 2018. The full form of X-GMAT is Xavier Graduate Management Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) for admission into MBA programs offered by the Xavier Bhubaneswar University. X-GMAT 2018 Application Process Visit the official website Click on Application […] Continue reading →
SU MAT 2018 is Shobhit University Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by the Shobhit University for those candidates who want to get admitted to the university for various MBA programs. SU MAT 2018 Application Form The Application Forms can be submitted both Online and Offline. Register yourself on the official website of the university. You […] Continue reading →
The full form of DHSGSU PGET is Doctor Harisingh Gour University PGET. It is an entrance exam conducted by the university for getting admission into various PG programs offered by the University. DHSGSU PGET 2018 Application Process The application forms will be released soon. The forms need to be duly filled by the students […] Continue reading →