The AUEET 2018 application form last date has been extended till 24th April 2018. The application forms for AUEET 2018 exam were released on 26th October 2017. The candidates willing to appear for the exam can fill the application forms in both offline and online mode. In order to fill the AUEET 2018 application form, candidates will need to create an account on the official website of the institute and log in using their credentials. The candidates will get their log in credentials via an email to the valid id registered by them. Candidate are then required to fill in all the required information, and fill in all the fields in the application form correctly. The AUEET 2018 application fee is Rs.1,000 which can be paid via both online and offline mode, using net banking, credit cards, or debit cards and demand drafts, respectively. The AUEET 2018 admit cards will be released 10-15 day prior the exam. The exam for AUEET 2018 is scheduled to be conducted from 28th April 2018. Through the AUEET 2018 exam conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design on 28th April 2018, 30th April 2018, 1st May 2018, 2nd May 2018, 3rd May 2018, 4th May 2018, and 5th May 2018, the candidates will get admissions in various B.Tech courses offered by the institute.
AUEET 2018 application form
The application forms for AUEET 2018 exam were released from 26th October 2017, and are available in both offline and online mode. The last date to fill the AUEET 2018 application forms have been extended by the authorities till 24th April 2018. Aspiring candidates who are willing to get admissions under various B.Tech courses through AUEET 2018 can fill their application forms in both online and offline mode till the extended last date. The candidates can fill the application forms online on the official website of the Alliance College of Engineering and Design. The candidates willing to fill the application forms offline, can get their application forms and prospectus for 2018 admissions from the Office of Admissions. The candidates will need to pay Rs.1,000 as cash or through demand draft in favor of the “Alliance University College of Engineering” and payable at Bengaluru.
How to fill the AUEET 2018 Application Form?
In order to fill the application form for AUEET 2018, the candidates will need to go through the following steps:
- First of all, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the institute using a valid email address, name, and mobile number. After successful registration, the candidates will be sent their login credentials through mail on the valid id registered by them.
- The candidates can then log in using their log in credentials. You will need to fill in all required details. The candidates are advised to fill in all the details correctly and truly, as in case of discrepancy in any information the application form of a candidate will be considered as no application.
- After filling in all the required detail, the candidates need to upload their current photograph in the format prescribed by the university.
After uploading the photograph, the last step is the application fee submission. The application fee can be paid by the candidates through net banking, credit cards, or debit cards in case of online application. If the candidates have filled their forms in offline mode, they will require to fill the application fee via demand draft. Along with the demand drafts, the candidates filling the form in offline mode will require to submit hard copies of their documents to the Office of Admissions.
What are the documents to be submitted with the offline AUEET 2018 application form?
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Mark sheet of Diploma, if any
- Bachelor’s mark sheet, if any
- Work experience proof, if any
- Passport copy (For NRI / Foreign National candidates)
Candidates applying for the AUEET 2018 exam in offline mode, will need to send the completed application form, prescribed documents, and the demand draft of the application fees to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
19th Cross, 7th Main,
BTM II Stage, N. S. Palya,
Bengaluru – 560076, Karnataka, India
Mobile number: +91 91084 43123