AU DEET 2017 Exam Dates – Every year Anna University Distance Education Entrance Test (AU DEET) 2017 is organized in the month of August. Result will be declared in the 1st week of September and the counseling process will be conducted after the entrance examination. For applicants keen to do Master of Science-Computer Science (MSC-Computer science) there is no entrance exam.
The last date for applying for this entrance exam is by 3rd week of June 2017. The Entrance examination is for only for the candidates going to do Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Computer Application (MCA) and there is no entrance exam for Master of Science-Computer Science (MSC).
Amount paid at the time of admission of exam from 2nd semester to final semester is Rs.12500/-.
AU DEET 2017 Important dates
The following are the important dates for AU DEET 2017
|Application process starts||From first week of August 2017|
|Last date of AU DEET 2017 application process||August 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (M. Sc-CS) & M. Sc(CS-FOSS)||September, 2017|
|Hall Ticket will be available||A week prior to the examination|
|AU DEET 2017 Entrance examination will be conducted||On August 2017|
|AU DEET 2017 Results will be declared||In the 1st week of September 2017|
|Counseling process will start||From 2nd week of September 2017.|
|Commencement of Classes||October- January 2017|
No Entrance exam organized for M. Sc. Program, but applicants have to apply in prescribed manner to take admission in this particular course.
AU DEET 2017 Results
Every year Anna University Distance Education Entrance Test (AU DEET) 2017 is held in the month of August. Outcome will be declared in the first week of September and the counseling process will be conducted after the entrance test. For applicants willing to do Master of Science (MSc) Computer science there is no entrance exam.
AU DEET 2017 Counseling Process
The counseling process of Anna University Distance Education Entrance Test (AU DEET) will be conducted in the 2nd week of September after the entrance exam. The candidates who are passed in the entrance test are only qualified for counseling. The applicants need to carry following certificates
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) or its corresponding.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or its corresponding
- Diploma Certificate – (if applicable).
- Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Certificate.
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/ Years of the Bachelor Degree Examinations based on which admission is required.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution last Studied (vii) AMIE or similar Certificate – (if applicable).
- Experience Certificate (for those with AMIE or similar qualification).
- TANCET Mark Sheet (if applicable).
- Photograph Card (Photo should be attached and the applicant should sign at the suitable place).
- Original Demand Draft (DD) for online application.