ATMA 2018 – Candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of ATMA 2018 to pursue postgraduate management programs such as MBA, PGDM etc. must read the article as here they will get the comprehensive info regarding the exam. Therefore, starting with the application form which is required to be filled for appearing in any exam has been started from 21st November 2018 and will continue until 17th December 2018 in online mode. Further, only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to download the admit card which is needed to get allowed for entering the examination hall. Moreover, after the completion of the ATMA 2018 exam, candidates on the basis of their marks will get shortlisted for GD and PI rounds. Post selection procedure round, the final merit list will be released containing the name of the selected candidates to seek admission in top management colleges across the country. At last, to know more information regarding the same, aspirants ought to read the whole article carefully.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates Details
The examination conducting authority has released the important dates for ATMA 2018 events. Candidates can now go through the following table to fetch the updated important dates and go for each event on time for not missing any one of them. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse of updated important dates for ATMA 2018:
|Commencement of Online ATMA Registration||21st November 2018|
|Deadline for the Payment Gateway||December 15, 2018|
|Last date of ATMA application form||December 17, 2018|
|Last date to print application form||December 18, 2018|
|Availability of ATMA Admit Card||December 20, 2018|
|ATMA Examination Date||December 23, 2018|
|Declaration of ATMA Result||December 28, 2018|
ATMA 2018 Registration
The ATMA 2018 registration process has been started from 21st November 2018 in online mode for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program from any of the institutes that accept the score of ATMA 2018. However, to register for ATMA 2018, candidates have to visit the official website wherein enter all the basic details asked for such as name, date of birth, valid email id and mobile number. After filling all the details, tap the “click here to register for ATMA” button for registering successfully. Moreover, after completion of this process, take two prints out of filled-in application form of ATMA 2018. Apart from this, candidates will receive an auto-generated mail to their email address containing the login credentials i.e. username and password for the further reference.
Furthermore, candidates using the login credentials sent to their registered email can download or print out the filled in ATMA 2018 application form, result or admit card etc. However, unless the candidates request for ATMA 2018 result, it will not be sent through offline mode i.e. via post. Moreover, candidates will be accountable for the information provided during the registration. Moreover, once the registration fee is paid, it will not be refunded afterward under any circumstances.
Click Here for ATMA Registration
ATMA 2018 Registration Fee
- The ATMA 2018 registration will be Rs.1298/- + including GST for all the candidates whether they belong to the general or reserved category.
- Moreover, the fee for the registration can be paid through online mode that is using credit card or debit card. Also, note that once the payment of registration fee is done, it will not be refunded or transferred to other tests by the authority.
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to first get clarity on the eligibility criteria of the exam before appearing for the same. This will not only help them to avoid any kind of confusions at the time of registration but also make them updated about the important criteria of the examination. Let’s find out the details of the same:
- First of all, candidates should be an Indian Nationals
- Candidates should have completed their graduation of 3 or 4 years from any of the recognized universities
- Applicants who are still pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the same.
ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates can verify the ATMA 2018 exam pattern from the below-mentioned details as it contains information related to the mode, time duration given to the candidates, marking scheme, no. of questions etc.
- Mode – the ATMA 2018 entrance test will be conducted in online mode.
- Question-type – only objective or say multiple choice questions will be asked to the candidates
- Number of Questions – the test paper of ATMA 2018 will contain the total number of 180 questions.
- Time Duration – for completing the test paper of ATMA 2018, candidates will be given the time duration of 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- Marking Scheme – candidates if attempt the correct answer will be awarded 1 mark whereas, for choosing an incorrect option, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Questions asked in each section||Time Duration allotted for each section|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
Apart from ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern, candidates must also scrutinize the information provided in the section of ATMA 2018 syllabus as it will help the candidates to know the details about each subject and the topics covered under each section:
The questions asked in this section will be based on the topics that are mentioned below. Moreover, the topics covered under this section aims at checking the English proficiency, grammar, and writing skills of the candidates, Therefore, let’s have a look at the topics covered under this section:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension etc.
This section comprises of the topics that measure the mathematical skills of the candidates including statistical, algebraical, and arithmetical skills of the candidates. Now, let’s check out the topics that are mentioned below;
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Number System
- Bar Graph
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Arithmetic
- Time, Speed, and Distance
- Mensuration etc.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
Candidates for this section must focus on and solve the questions that should be based on the topics that are below-cited. Moreover, the questions asked in this section checks the decision-making and problem-solving ability of the candidates. So, candidates must go through the topics given below:
- Blood Relation
- Family Tree
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Visual Reasoning
- Odd one Out
- Statement and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Arrangement of Letters
- Verbal Logic etc.
ATMA 2018 Preparation Tips
- Strategize the study plan after going through the syllabus and exam pattern of the ATMA 2018 on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Start from the easier topic and then move towards the toughest one.
- Solve previous years’ question as well as sample papers in order to have idea about the difficulty level of the exam, question-type, and also the overall pattern of the test paper.
- While solving sample papers, try to analyze the weakest area and then allot more time on that particular topic in order to fortify it and overcome the weakness.
- Prior 3 months of the commencement of the exam, start taking an online mock test in order to learn the time management skills and also to enhance the accuracy.
- Purchase the reference books of each subject to learn different methods and to gain in-depth knowledge about each topic that will be beneficial for the main exam of ATMA 2018.
- Lastly, keep revising all the topics covered under the verbal skills, quantitative skills, and analytical and logical skills sections and stay calm and confident.
ATMA 2018 Examination Centers
While filling the application form, the candidate will be given an opportunity to select the exam centres as per their convenience. Candidates have to choose two exam centres as per their preference. Most probably, candidates will be allocated to the one which they choose as their first test centres. But in case the first exam centre is not mentioned, the second will be automatically included in the ATMA 2018 admit card. However, the test centres are decided or set up by the examination conducting authority i.e. AIMS to choose accordingly. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to go through the below-mentioned list of exam centres to choose appropriately for the ATMA 2018 exam.
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
ATMA 2018 admit card can easily be downloaded from the official website as the authority does not send the admit card to any aspirant individually. The candidates can download their admit card from 20th December 2018 to carry it to the examination exam centres as no any candidates will be permitted to appear in the ATMA 2018 exam without admit card. Besides carrying the admit card of ATMA 2018, candidates have to carry any of the documents from passport, PAN card, voter id, recent passport size photographs etc. After all, candidates must go through the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card of ATMA 2018:
Steps to Download ATMA 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of ATMA
- Click on the link to download ATMA 2018 admit card
- Enter the login credentials and then click on the “submit” button
- The ATMA 2018 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out for the further reference
Note*- candidates after downloading the admit card of ATMA must check whether or the details mentioned on it are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can get it corrected by consulting or notifying the examination conducting authority as soon as possible.
ATMA 2018 Result
The conducting body of ATMA i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools will release the result of ATMA on 28th December 2018 through online mode only. Therefore, candidates will be able to get their result or scorecard in online mode as it will not be sent to any of them via post under any circumstances. Now, candidates should check out the steps to download the same from the official website of AIMS:
- Visit the official website of atmaaims.com
- Click on the link of ATMA 2018 result
- A new page will open wherein a dialog box will appear and the candidates have to infill the login credentials
- Enter the exam name, PID number and password and click on Login option
- The ATMA 2018 result of the candidates will display on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out until the admission procedure.
The result of ATMA 2018 will contain the overall as well as sectional marks. Therefore, candidates must check it properly the marks as well as personal details of the candidates thoroughly. However, the examination conducting authority will send the scorecard of ATMA 2018 to various institutions and further as per the requirement of the institutes they will shortlist the candidates for the counselling procedure.
ATMA 2018 Selection Procedure
After the declaration of ATMA 2018 result, candidates on the basis of score acquired will get shortlisted for the selection procedure by various institutes after fulfilling the cutoff percentile. In selection procedure round, candidates have to go through the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round conducted by the institute which they had applied for.
In Group Discussion (GD) round, candidates will be marked based on their performance on seeing their negotiation as well as leadership skills. However, after completion of this round, selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI) round where they will be checked on the basis of their communication skills and soft skills. Moreover, candidates for the selection procedure round have to carry some important documents which are mentioned below:
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, and graduation
- Scorecard of ATMA 2018
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category have to carry their caste certificate.
- Original shortlist letter
- Original hall ticket or say admit card of ATMA 2018
- Five recent passport size photographs
Lastly, candidate ought to read the article thoroughly to have proper idea about each event related to ATMA 2018 as through this entrance test, candidates will have the opportunity to seek admission in various participating institutes across the country. Moreover, to acquire more info or to clarify the doubt, leave the comment in the section mentioned below.