ATMA 2018 Important Dates – The important dates for ATMA 2018 have been released by the conducting body Association of Indian Management Schools for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program such as MBA, PGDM etc. from the top B-schools across the country. Now, as per the released ATMA 2018 important dates, the application form has been started from 21st of November 2018 and will continue until 17th December 2018 in online mode. Further, after the completion of application form, candidates will be able to download the admit card from 20th December until the commencement of the exam. Moreover, the entrance test of ATMA for the year 2018 will be held on 23rd December and the declaration of the result will be done on 28th December 2018. Therefore, candidates to remain updated with all the important dates for not missing any important event of ATMA 2018 read the article minutely and follow the events accordingly.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates – Highlights
Below-mentioned table contains the updated important dates for ATMA 2018 released by AIMS, the conducting body of ATMA. Therefore, candidates need to scrutinize all the dates given in the tabular form and go for each event on a priority basis.
|Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of ATMA 2018 Registration||21st November 2018|
|Last Date for the Payment Gateway||15th December 2018|
|Deadline of ATMA 2018 application form||17th December 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application form||18th December 2018|
|Generating ATMA 2018 Admit Card||20th December 2018|
|ATMA 2018 Exam Date||23d December 2018|
|Declaration of ATMA 2018 Result||28th December 2018|
ATMA 2018 Important Dates for Registration
The registration process for ATMA 2018 has been started from 21st November 2018 in an online mode and the last date for the submission of the same is until 17th December 2018. Candidates to appear in the entrance test of ATMA 2018 have to complete the registration process first but all before that check the eligibility for the confirmation that the aspirants fulfill all the requirements set up by the Association of Indian Management Schools. Now, candidates must go through the following steps to know the procedure to register for ATMA 2018:
- Visit the official website of aimaatma.com
- Enter the basic details i.e. name, date of birth, valid mobile number, and email address.
- After filling all the required details, click on the option to register for successful registration.
- Candidates must further take two prints out of filled-in application form of ATMA 2018.
- Also, the candidates will receive the login credentials on the registered email id that will be used for the further reference.
- Lastly, candidates have to make the payment of Rs. 1298/- + GST through online mode using the credit card or debit card.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates for Admit Card
The admit card for ATMA 2018 will be made available from 20th December 2018. Therefore, candidates will be able to download the admit card of ATMA 2018 through online mode before the commencement of the exam as without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall for appearing in the exam. Apart from admit card, candidates have to hold any of the documents from passport, aadhar card, voter id, PAN card, driving license etc as an identity proof. Hereby, we have provided the step-wise procedure to download the admit card, let’s have a look at it:
- Make a visit to the official website of ATMA
- Click on “Download ATMA 2018 admit card” option.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. username and password received after the completion of registration process and then click on the “submit” button
- The admit card or say hall ticket of the candidates will display on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned on it and download it
- Lastly, do not forget to take the print out of the admit card for the further usage.
Note*- Candidates if find any discrepancy on the admit card of ATMA 2018 must get it rectified by consulting the examination administration body i.e. AIMS as soon as possible to avoid the occurrence of the problem during entrance exam.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates for Exam
The entrance test of ATMA 2018 will be conducted on 23rd December 2018 in online mode by the conducting body i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools. However, on clearing the entrance test of ATMA 2018 candidates can seek admission into top B-schools across the country for the postgraduate management program. Furthermore, in ATMA 2018, questions will be asked from the sections that are verbal skills, quantitative skills, and analytical and logical skills and the time duration of 3 hours or 180 minutes will be allotted to the candidates. Therefore, candidates ought to prepare well for the entrance test of ATMA 2018 to acquire good marks.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates for Result Declaration
The result of ATMA 2018 will be declared on 28th December 2018 through online mode. Therefore, candidates to participate in the selection procedure must download the result on a priority basis and check the overall and also the sectional marks acquired. However, the examination conducting authority sent the result or scorecard to the participating institutions as per the marks obtained by the candidates. Therefore, candidates herein should check out the steps to download the result:
- First of all, candidates must go to the official website of AIMS ATMA
- Click on “ATMA 2018 result” option.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. username and password
- The result cum scorecard of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Check all the personal as well as scores mentioned and download it.
- Lastly, also take out the hard copy of the same for the selection procedure round.
The article contains the in-depth or the detailed information about the important dates for ATMA 2018 including the important dates for registration, generating the admit card, examination date, date for the declaration of result etc. Therefore, candidates to fetch all the relevant and comprehensive info regarding the same must read the article meticulously and for more information, drop the comment in the comment box cited below.