ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Association of Indian Management Schools also known as AIMS conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admission annually as an entrance exam for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for the Management course. The AIMS conducts the ATMA in order to admit students into the various postgraduate programs in the field of management and computer applications.
Many management institutes in India grant admission to students based on their ATMA scores. The ATMA has been designed to judge a management applicant from different parameters including his/her comprehension abilities, verbal reasoning capacities, analysing and synthesising capabilities and numerical reasoning abilities. The ATMA has been approved via the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India. The ATMA is a single window test that’s conducted in a computer-based format.
Eligibility Criteria and Norms for ATMA 2017
AIMS test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2017) is an aptitude test and the Association hasn’t laid down any particular such eligibility criteria for the ATMA 2017 Competitive Exam. The few general requirements that have to be met via the candidates are enlisted below.
- Firstly the candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Those who wish to apply for this exam must ensure that they hold a Bachelors degree or its equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme with any stream (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech), from any University recognised by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Those candidates who are appearing for their final year of qualifying examination or have appeared for the examination are also considered to apply for the ATMA 2017 exam.
- There is usually a minimum percentage requirement of 50% aggregate marks in graduation or any equivalent degree to appear in the MBA entrance exam and the same applies here too, but this percentage criterion may vary for various Management Institutes or Universities.
- Candidates who would have given the ATMA examination earlier, are also eligible to apply for ATMA February exam.
- AIMS doesn’t ask for any work experience to apply for ATMA EXAM. So candidates non-working and working, both can apply.
- There is no age restriction for this examination.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
While filling the ATMA Application Form, candidates will be asked to fill in their choices of 5 institutes where they wish to seek admission on the basis of ATMA scores. AIMS will send the candidate’s ATMA scores to these 5 Management Institutes as stated by the candidate. These institutes will only be the Participating Institutes as listed on the ATMA-AIMS website. Almost 685 Indian B-Schools are the member of AIMS and they consider the ATMA scores for allotting admission to the candidates.
These participating institutes will have their own Eligibility Criteria and a selection procedure. Apart from the ATMA scores, these institutes will judge the candidates on various other parameters and may hold a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round to assess the Management skills of the candidate and then allow him/her with the admission.
We hope that all the information given on this page about ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!