ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria will be prescribed by the conducting body i.e. AIMS for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs such as PGDM, MBA etc from top B-school across the country. Now, the candidates to apply for the ATMA 2018 have to check the eligibility criteria first. Only if the candidates fulfill or meet the requirements, then only proceed for the registration process that has been started from 21st of November 2018 by the examination conducting authority because if any candidate fills the form without meeting the criterion, his/her application form will get rejected by the examination officials. Now, as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by AIMS, candidates must be an Indian National, he/she should have acquired 50% of minimum qualifying marks. Moreover, there is no age bar or any work experience required to be eligible. Thus, candidates are supposed to scrutinize all the details provided in this article and do everything subsequently for not committing any mistake and to avoid rejection too.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates Overview
The important dates for every event have released by the examination regulating body i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). Therefore, candidates must go through the table given-below and move ahead for each event as per their first concern.
|Beginning of Online Registration||21st November 2018|
|Last Date for the Payment Gateway||15th December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th December 2018|
|Last date to print application form||18th December 2018|
|Date for generating the Admit Card||20th December 2018|
|Conduction of ATMA Exam 2018||23rd December 2018|
|Announcement of ATMA 2018 Result||28th December 2018|
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed their graduation as per the criterion set up by AIMS, the conducting body of ATMA.
- Candidates still pursuing the final year of Bachelor’s are also eligible to apply for the ATMA 2018.
- However, to apply for ATMA 2018, candidates have to be an Indian Nationals.
- Also, candidates must have obtained at least 50% of aggregate marks in the graduation to register for appearing in the ATMA exam for the year 2018.
- Lastly, there is no age bar or any kind of work experience required for the registration process.
Why Check ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying
It is already mentioned that it is mandatory for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before they proceed for filling up the application form as in case any candidate fill up the registration form of ATMA without fulfilling or meeting the requirements, his/ her registration form will not be accepted under any circumstances and will get rejected by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, to avoid these things, candidates must check whether they have acquired 50% of minimum qualifying marks or not. If not, do not go for filling the form otherwise candidates have to face nothing but rejection.
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2018 Registration
Candidates, if fulfill the eligibility criteria set up by the Association of Indian Management Schools must, move towards filling the application form which has been commenced from 21st November 2018 in online mode by visiting the official website of AIMS. Now, let’s check out the steps to complete the registration procedure for ATMA 2018 mentioned below:
Step 1: Payment of the registration fee
- First of all, visit the official website of AIMS
- Click on the link to register for ATMA 2018
- Enter the basic details asked for such as name, birth date, valid phone number, and email address of the candidates.
- However, candidates must be aware that the female candidates will get the concession of 25% in their registration fee and those candidates belonging to the North Eastern State will get the concession of 50% which paying the registration.
- Thus, the candidates have to pay the registration or application fee of Rs. 1298/- + GST through online mode using the credit card/ debit card or net banking and for the female and northeastern candidate, above-mentioned concession will be applied.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their registered email address for the further reference.
Note*- candidates must not share their PID with anyone as it will be used further.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Process
- Candidates after receiving the instruction via mail must read it thoroughly.
- Click on the link of “Registration” to register for ATMA 2018 that has been started from 21st November 2018
- Enter the login credentials i.e. PID and date of birth.
- Now, choose two exam centres as per your preference. But before this, candidates must go through the list of exam centres.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the ATMA 2018 registration form
- After filling up all the details in the form, click on the option of “Click here to register for ATMA exam”
- The registration process will be over.
Step 3: Take out the hard copy of the Registration Form
- Post the successful submission of the registration form, candidates must take out the at least 2 hard copies for the further reference.
- Now the candidates will receive the auto-generated mail to their email id containing the login credentials i.e. username and password using which the candidates can print the filled-in registration form.
Note*- Candidates if do not receive the PID and password on their registered email id or mobile number, they can visit the official website of ATMA and can have their login credentials by tapping on the option of “Search PID and Password”. Also, once the registration fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
At last, candidates must go through the article to have detailed information about the ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria, important dates, application form and other details related to it. For more information, candidates ought to leave the query in the comment section and wait for the reply of our team of educators.