ATMA 2018 Application Form – The application form for ATMA 2018 has been released from 21st November 2018 and will continue until 17th December 2018 in online mode by the examination conducting authority i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools for pursuing postgraduate management programs such as MBA, PGDM etc. from top B-school across the country. However, candidates before filling the application form must go through eligibility criteria to ensure that the candidate fulfills the requirements set up by the examination conducting authority. After checking the criterion, go for completing the registration process to generate the login credentials, using which the candidates can proceed towards filling the application form by providing the general and academic details along with the scanned photograph and signature. Lastly, for the successful submission, make the payment of application fee of Rs. 1298/- including GST in online mode using credit card, debit card, or net banking. Now, the candidates are recommended to fill the form on a priority basis to refrain from last minute rush, also read the article thoroughly to fetch in-depth information about ATMA 2018 application form.
ATMA 2018 Important Dates
Except the date for the commencement of online registration, all other dates for the events related to ATMA 2018 have been released by the officials. Therefore, candidates must check all the important dates carefully and proceed for each event as per their first concern and also keep checking the important dates for the release of the application form which is yet to come.
|Commencement of Online Registration||21st November 2018|
|Deadline for the Payment Gateway||December 15, 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the ATMA 2018 application form||December 17, 2018|
|Last date to print application form||December 18, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||December 20, 2018|
|Examination Date||December 23, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||December 28, 2018|
Step-wise Procedure for ATMA 2018 Registration
Candidates to be applicable for the ATMA 2018 exam have to complete the registration process which has been commenced from 21st of November 2018 and will continue until 17th December 2018 in online mode merely. However, to complete the registration process for ATMA 2018, candidates have to go through several stages. Therefore, let’s have a look at the steps required for th3e completion of ATMA 2018 registration:
Step 1: Pay the Application Fee
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of AIMS
- Click on the link to register for ATMA 2018
- Enter the basic details asked therein such as name, birth date, valid phone number, and email address of the candidates.
- Now, the female candidates will get the concession of 25% for paying the registration fee and those hailing from the North Eastern State will get the concession of 50%.
- Thus, the candidates have to pay the registration or application fee of Rs. 1298/- + GST through online mode using the credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on registered email address.
Step 2: Completion of the Registration Process
- Candidates after receiving the instruction via mail must read it thoroughly.
- Click on the link of “Registration” to register for ATMA 2018 which is going to commence from the 3rd week of October 2018.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. PID and date of birth.
- Now, choose two exam centres as per your preference. But before this, candidates must go through the list of exam centres.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the ATMA 2018 application form
- After filling up all the details in the form, click on the option of “Click here to register for ATMA exam”
- The registration process will be over.
Step 3: Take out the hard copy of the ATMA 2018 Application Form
- Post the successful submission of the application form, candidates must take out the at least 2 hard copies for the further reference.
- Now the candidates will receive the auto-generated mail to their email id containing the login credentials i.e. username and password using which the candidates can print the filled-in application form.
Note*- Candidates if do not receive the PID and password on their registered email id or mobile number, they can visit the official website of ATMA and can have their login credentials by tapping on the option of “Search PID and Password”. Also, once the registration fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Click Here for Payment Instruction
Click Here for ATMA 2018 Registration
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants to apply for the ATMA 2018 must be an Indian National
- Candidates should have completed their graduation from the recognized university. Moreover, if any candidate is still pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for ATMA 2018.
- Also, the candidates should have acquired 50% of minimum qualifying marks in order to apply for appearing in the entrance test of ATMA for the year 2018
- Lastly, there is good news for the candidates as there is no age bar and also no work experience is required in order to be eligible.
ATMA 2018 Exam Centres
Candidates while filling the ATMA 2018 application form gets an opportunity to select the exam centres prescribed by the examination conducting authority. Candidates can select two exam centres as per their convenience. Now, the decision to allot the candidates will be of AIMS, the conducting body of ATMA 2018 as if the candidates are not allotted to the one they select while filling the application form. There might be the unavailability of seats on that particular test centre. Therefore, candidates are recommended to go through the list of exam centres from which they can choose for appearing in ATMA 2018 entrance test.
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Procedure to select ATMA 2018 Exam Centres
- Candidates while filling up the application form have to select two exam centres as per their preference for appearing in the entrance test of ATMA for the year 2018.
- Further, candidates will be allocated to the exam centres which they will mention as their first preference. In case, they are not allocated to their first preferred exam centre, their second preferred exam centre’s name will be mentioned on the admit card.
Lastly, candidates are required to check all the information provided here related to the ATMA 2018 application form, procedure to fill the ATMA 2018 Application Form, exam centres , procedure to select the exam centres etc. Further, for more information or to clear any kind of doubt, candidates can feel free and drop their queries in the comment section mentioned below.