ATMA 2017 Application Form – The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has prepended the date for the entrance exam for Association of Indian Management Schools. AIMS Test for Management Association (ATMA) to May 2017. Earlier, the test shall scheduled to be held in May 2017. However, the applicants are guided to fill in the Requisition Form as soon as possible.
Detailed ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Association) application procedure is mentioned below:
The options of filling in the application form are as follows:
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Applicants willing to attend for the examination can register online and fill in the application form.
ATMA 2017 Application Form – Online Mode
Applicants choosing for online mode for filling in the ATMA Application Form must see that they have –
- Valid email identification.
- Online Payment using Debit / Credit Cards
- A working Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Once the fees are paid through fee payment form, a registration link including of Personal Identification Number (PID) is sent to the applicant’s registered mobile No and e-mail identification.
Applicants are advised to check both their mobile phone and email Identifications for receiving the registration link.
Applicants will be required to accomplish with the online registration first and filling the online form subsequently.
ATMA 2017 Application Form – Offline Mode
ATMA 2017 Bulletins can be procured by the applicants from the official notified Centre’s of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). Applicants will be required to pay the necessary application fees while procuring the ATMA Bulletins, either through cash or by Demand Draft. On purchase of the ATMA Bulletin, applicants will receive an application number or a voucher code and using this applicant will be able to register online and accept his or her Personal Identification Number (PID) and then fill in the online application form.
- The AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) application form 2017 is allotted 4time in a year as in December, Feb, May and October month.
- The way of application will be both as online and offline. The online application form would be downloaded from the official website of the association while the offline application form along with information brochure would be acquired from several fee collection centers across the country.
- The exam will be conducted in around 30 major cities of the country.
- Applicants would have to pay the application fee through online as credit card or debit card.
- The application fee for all is similar and that will be Rs. 1100/- only.
- Applicants must note that the fees are non-refundable.
- After filling the application fee, applicants will get a Personal Identification Number (PID) through the SMS or mail.
- The Personal Identification Number (PID) will be informed necessarily in the application form.
ATMA 2017 Bank Account transfer
AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) Account details are as follows:
- Account No
- IFS Code
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
Once the fees are paid through bank transfer, the applicant should request for PID. Personal Identification Number (PID) will be acquired only on entering a valid mobile number, working e-mail identification and correct DOB.
Once the applicant requests for Personal Identification Number (PID), the payment is ratified by the head office, following which a registration link including of Personal Identification Number (PID) is sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail identification.
The applicant needs to click on the registration link in order to register for the examination. To satisfy the registration, the applicant needs to fill in the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
The applicant can choose for 2 exam centers, so that if the 1st is unavailable, the 2nd one is allotted to the applicant.
To complete the procedure, applicant needs to click on the tab stating ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Once the registration for the exam is done successfully, the applicant must take two printouts of this filled application form. And an auto generated mail is also e-mailed to their mentioned email address.