ATMA Admit Card 2017 will be available online on 20th July of 2017. ATMA stands for AIMS Test for Management Admissions. ATMA Admit Card 2017 will be issued by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools). It is expected that the ATMA 2017 examination will be conducted on 23rd July of 2017. All the candidates who have successfully registered for this examination can download their Admit Cards from the official web page by entering PID and Password. All the details on ATMA Admit Card 2017 provided here for you.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 – Detailed Information
The AIMS will release the ATMA Admit Card 2017 soon. Candidates who have applied for ATMA 2017 test in order to get admission in PG (Management) programs can download the admit cards for the same. All the candidates can download it as per official announcement. Registered candidates for the examination must download ATMA Admit Card 2017 through online mode from the official web page.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
The important dates of ATMA Admit Card 2017 have provided below. All the candidates are advised to take a look at the following information to know more about the most important dates of ATMA Admit Card 2017.
|Admit Card Availability||20th July of 2017.|
|Online Test (Computer Based Test)||23rd July of 2017.|
ATMA Admit Card 2017 – Procedure to Download
Here we have provided the detailed information on procedure to download the ATMA Admit Card 2017. We have provided the steps in an easy manner. All the candidates who are seeking an easy way to download the ATMA Admit Card 2017 can download their admit card of the same in an easy way by following the following method.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official web page of ATMA.
- Click on the link which navigates you for the login session.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page.
- After that, you must choose your examination date.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your PID and Password.
- Now, you must click on the login button.
- You will be able to see your Admit Card now.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card Download’ button to download the generated Admit Card.
- All the candidates are advised to take some printouts of ATMA Admit Card 2017 and read all the instructions given on it very carefully.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 – Instructions Given
The following are the most important instructions given on ATMA Admit Card 2017. It’s mandatory that all the candidates compulsorily get their Admit Card in order to appear in ATMA 2017 examination. All the candidates who are not having possession of ATMA Admit Card 2017 and their photograph will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates need to affix their latest two passport size photographs in their Admit Card (one will be candidate’s and another will be test centre’s copy).
- All candidates must download their Admit Cards from the official web page of ATMA by entering their PID and Password.
- Candidates will be getting their admit card easily from the above mentioned webpage (official web page of ATMA). All the candidates must compulsorily have their admit card with them on the day of examination. Candidates who are not having their admit card and photograph with them will not be allowed to appear in the examination. All the candidates must affix their two latest photographs in their Admit Card also. One photograph will be candidates copy and another one will be test centre copy.
- Candidates will be allowed to change their test centre without a valid reason. In exceptional cases, candidates have to make request for the same in advance. In advance means, candidates have to make the request at least 10 days before the test. Changing of test centre will be done by test administrator on the basis of availability of seats.
- The registration fee will be paid at once and this won’t be refundable or transferable under any chance.
- All the candidates who have applied for the examination can email the ATMA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, Hyderabad. While enquiring, all the candidates are advised to provide their PID and Test Date.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 – Test Administration
The ATMA 2017 will be conducted in computer labs of various Colleges/ Institutes/ or Schools. In the second page of Admit Card, the address of the Test Venue will be given. All the candidates must submit the following documents to the exam invigilator at the time of the examination.
- ATMA Admit Card 2017 (Candidates have to affix their two recent photographs on Admit Card at the given space).
- The ATMA Bulletin Receipt which you got issued after made payment of Registration Fee (E-Mail copy of the same also will be accepted).
- Registration Form Copy.
- Original Photo Identification Document.
HRD (Human Resources Development) Ministry, Government of India have officially approved the ATMA as all India basis entrance test for MBA/ PGDM programs.
We hope that all the information given on this page about ATMA Admit Card 2017 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!