ATMA 2018 Admit Card has been released on 11th January, 2018, students are requested to follow below steps to download ATMA 2018 Hall Tickets. ATMA which is also known as AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a single-window test for admissions to the different postgraduate management courses. The scores of ATMA for admission to MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBA/ MCA/ MCM courses are accepted by 200 institutions in India. It is conducted across many cities of the country and is a National level MBA entrance exam.
The ATMA 2018 Examination will tentatively start from 3rd week of February 2018. Complete information about ATMA 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
ATMA 2018 Exam Date
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The ATMA Admit Card 2018 will be available tentatively from 2nd week of February 2018.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card Online from the official website and take a printout of it and should paste the recent photographs in the space provided on the Admit Card.
- At the time of examination, Candidates have to bring the Admit Card along with the documents such as ATMA receipt and a copy of the registration form and photo identification in the original.
- The candidate applying for CLAT 2018 should be a citizen of India.
- The Qualification required by candidates for CLAT examination is that he should have a graduation degree from a recognised University.
- Aspirants currently appearing for final year are also eligible for the exam.
- The qualification marks of candidates should be a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree.
- The Age criteria for CLAT 2018 is that the candidate should not be less than 21 years.
- For registering the candidates have to visit the official website(atmaaims.com).
- The Candidates have to enter their Mobile Number or Email ID for registration.
- Candidates have to fill their details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates have to pay application fee after successful registration and should take printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After completing the payment and registration of application form auto-generated mail will come at registered Email ID which will be having the login credentials of the candidate i.e. username and password.
- The ATMA Syllabus 2018 will be published online on their official website by the concerned authorities.
- The syllabus of ATMA 2018 will mostly comprise of analysing and synthesising ability, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning.
- Firstly, Candidates are required to go through the Syllabus and gather complete information about syllabus, exam pattern and collect relevant study materials.
- Scheduling of proper Timetable is required for allotting time preference for various subjects.
- It is advised for practising previous years papers and the Mock test will help candidates to know their level of preparation.
- The most important factor is that candidate should be stress-free, relaxed and take care of his health.
- The ATMA Exam Official Website will be declared Result 2018 tentatively in the 3rd week of February 2018.
- Candidates can view their results online by visiting the official website of ATMA by entering their login details.
- The Result will contain candidates rank and scores obtained in the examination.
- On the basis of the result, Merit list will be prepared and students will be called for counselling.
- The ATMA Score Card contains, candidates scores of verbal, quantitative, analytical and total marks obtained in the admission test.
- The Score Card will show the percentile scores which are helpful at the time of admission in the next academic year.
- After ATMA 2018 Results are declared the admission process will start.
- The candidates score in the examination will be seen by various institutes for providing them admissions.
- The ATMA scores are reported to the candidate and the institutes for admission process around three weeks in the case of offline examination and about 15 days in the case of online examination.
- Candidates get admission on the basis of the marks obtained by then and mark required by various institutes.
ATMA Exam is conducted in the month of February, May and July. Like every other important examination, the ATMA 2018 has also got some important dates. The following table shows the most important dates regarding the ATMA 2018. Applicants are advised to take a look at the following table to know better regarding the ATMA 2018 process.
|ATMA Exam Events||ATMA Important Dates (Announced)|
|For January Exam|
|ATMA 2018 Registration Starts||4th December 2017|
|Closing of registration||8th January 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||10th January 2018|
|Issue of ATMA 2018 admit card||11th January 2018|
|ATMA 2018 Exam Date||14th January 2018 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Result Announced||Around 19th January 2018|
|ATMA 2018 February exam|
|Date of Exam||25th February 2018|
|ATMA 2018 May Exam|
|Date of Exam||27th May 2018|
|ATMA 2018 July Exam|
|Date of Exam||1st July 2018|
|ATMA 2018 August Exam|
|Date of Exam||5th August 2018|
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
All the applicants who are going to appear in for ATMA 2018 will be getting an admit card for the same examination as they apply for it. Candidates must notice that the ATMA 2018 admit card is one of the most important documents for the examination. Aspirants have to carry the admit card on the examination day and the same is mandatory. All the candidates who do not carry the ATMA 2018 Admit Card on the examination day will not be allowed to take the examination. The following are some important points regarding ATMA 2018 Admit Card.
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The important details regarding the eligibility criteria of ATMA 2018 have provided below. All the applicants who are interested in appearing for ATMA 2018 must follow the following points to know better regarding the ATMA 2018 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of ATMA 2018 is one important thing so that the people who all are going to apply for ATMA 2018 are advised to take a look at the following points to know well regarding ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
ATMA 2018 Application Form
ATMA Application Form 2018 will be available Online on their official website and Offline from the notified centres of ATMA. The fees for the Application form is Rs 1100/. The application form fee is non-refundable.
We have provided some easy steps below which can be used to follow in order to apply for ATMA 2018. All the applicants who are interested in appearing for ATMA 2018 are advised to take a look at the following steps to apply for ATMA 2018.
ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern
All the applicants who are interested in appearing for ATMA 2018 must notice that the exam pattern of ATMA 2018 is one of the important things. All the important details about the examination such as Mode of Exam, Type of Questions, The Number of Questions, Duration of Examination, Marking Scheme, and Negative Marking will be coming under ATMA 2018 exam pattern. The following tables show the details regarding ATMA 2018 exam pattern well.
|Mode of Exam.||Online and Offline.|
|Type of Questions.||Objective Type.|
|The Number of Questions.||180 Questions.|
|Duration of Exam.||3 Hours.|
|Marking Scheme.||1 Mark for Each Correct Answer.|
|Negative Marking.||0.25 Marks Deduction for Each Incorrect Answer.|
We have provided another table below which shows the details such as subjects included, number of questions allotted, and time allotted etc. Applicants are advised to take a look at the following table to know better on these details.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted (In Minutes)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills.||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills.||30||30|
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATMA 2018 is very important as because the applicants will be getting the idea and studying according to the same. Aspirants who all are going to appear in for ATMA 2018 must follow the following points in order to know well about ATMA 2018 Syllabus.
ATMA 2018 Preparation Tips
We have provided some preparation tips also below. All the applicants who are going to appear in ATMA 2018 must be curious about the preparation tips of ATMA 2018. Aspirants are advised to take a look at the following points to know better regarding the preparation tips of ATMA 2018.
ATMA 2018 Result
The result of ATMA 2018 is the final most importmat process which happens in ATMA 2018 process. Applicants who will appear in ATMA 2018 will be getting the result declared after the successful commencement of examination. Aspirants are advised to take a look at the following points to know detailed regarding ATMA 2018 Result.
ATMA 2018 Score Card
ATMA 2018 Score Card will be delivered to the candidates after the declaration of result. All the applicant who is getting qualified in ATMA 2018 will be getting delivered with ATMA 2018 scorecard. Aspirants are advised to take a look at the following points to know better on ATMA 2018 scorecard.
ATMA 2018 Admission
The admission process is the last and final step in ATMA 2018. All the applicants who are getting qualified in ATMA 2018 will be getting the scorecard and they may be called up for the admission process. All the important details regarding the ATMA 2018 has provided below. Aspirants are advised to take a look at the following points to know better on ATMA 2018 Admission.
Stay tuned for further updates and drop down a comment below for any queries regarding ATMA 2018.
List of Other MBA Exams 2018