ATMA 2018 – AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a single-window test for admissions to the different postgraduate management courses. The scores of ATMA for admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses is accepted by 200 institutions in India. It is conducted across many cities of the country and is a National level entrance exam.
The ATMA 2018 Examination will tentatively start from 3rd week of February 2018. Complete information about ATMA 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
ATMA 2018 Exam Date
ATMA is conducted in the month of February, May and July. The tentative exam dates of ATMA for February session is given below:
|Registration Starts||4th week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing Date of ATMA bulletin||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing of registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to reprint filled-in application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd week of February 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of February 2018|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of February 2018|
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate applying for CLAT 2018 should be a citizen of India.
- The Qualification required by candidates for CLAT examination is that he should have a graduation degree from a recognised University.
- Aspirants currently appearing for final year are also eligible for the exam.
- The qualification marks of candidates should be a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree.
- The Age criteria for CLAT 2018 is that the candidate should not be less than 21 years.
How to Apply for ATMA 2018 Application Form
ATMA Application Form 2018 will be available Online on their official website and Offline from the notified centres of ATMA. The fees for the Application form is Rs 1100/. The application form fee is non-refundable.
Candidates can check below the steps to fill the Application Form:
- For registering the candidates have to visit the official website(atmaaims.com).
- The Candidates have to enter their Mobile Number or Email ID for registration.
- Candidates have to fill their details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates have to pay application fee after successful registration and should take printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After completing the payment and registration of application form auto-generated mail will come at registered Email ID which will be having the login credentials of the candidate i.e. username and password.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018
The ATMA Exam Pattern 2018 is provided below:
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Type of Questions||objective type|
|Number of Questions||180 questions|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks deduction|
The below table shows the information about various subjects and its details:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
- The ATMA Syllabus 2018 will be published online on their official website by the concerned authorities.
- The syllabus of ATMA 2018 will mostly comprise of analysing and synthesising ability, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning.
ATMA Admit Card 2018
- The ATMA Admit Card 2018 will be available tentatively from 2nd week of February 2018.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card Online from the official website and take a printout of it and should paste the recent photographs in the space provided on the Admit Card.
- At the time of examination, Candidates have to bring the Admit Card along with the documents such as ATMA receipt and a copy of the registration form and photo identification in the original.
ATMA 2018 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, Candidates are required to go through the Syllabus and gather complete information about syllabus, exam pattern and collect relevant study materials.
- Scheduling of proper Timetable is required for allotting time preference for various subjects.
- It is advised for practising previous years papers and the Mock test will help candidates to know their level of preparation.
- The most important factor is that candidate should be stress-free, relaxed and take care of his health.
ATMA 2018 Result
- The ATMA Result 2018 will be declared tentatively in the 3rd week of February 2018.
- Candidates can view their results online by visiting the official website of ATMA by entering their login details.
- The Result will contain candidates rank and scores obtained in the examination.
- On the basis of the result, Merit list will be prepared and students will be called for counselling.
- The ATMA Score Card contains, candidates scores of verbal, quantitative, analytical and total marks obtained in the admission test.
- The Score Card will show the percentile scores which are helpful at the time of admission in the next academic year.
ATMA Admission 2018
- After ATMA 2018 Results are declared the admission process will start.
- The candidates score in the examination will be seen by various institutes for providing them admissions.
- The ATMA scores are reported to the candidate and the institutes for admission process around three weeks in the case of offline examination and about 15 days in the case of online examination.
- Candidates get admission on the basis of the marks obtained by then and mark required by various institutes.
Stay tuned for further updates and drop down a comment below for any queries regarding ATMA 2018.
List of Other MBA Exams 2018