Table of Content
As you might already be aware that the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech which is popularly called as ATIT 2017 is a national level engineering exam. It is conducted to offer admission of individuals like you in B. Tech program such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical – Electronics Engineering, Computer Science – Engineering, Electronics – Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering across various campuses in India. The ATIT entrance exam is organized by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. You would get the application form till April, 2017. Admission test would be held both online as well as offline mode. ATIT 2017 offline and online exam would be organized in the 1st week of May, 2017. Given below is a mini summary of the exam!
ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You will be considered eligible for the entrance exam only if you meet the ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
You need to have cleared HSC Board Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized university in order to apply for this exam. You need to score a minimum of 60% total marks in PCM and English as subjects and 50% total in other campuses of ICFAI.
ATIT 2017 Application Form
If you are eligible and desire to apply you should do so soon. You can get your ATIT 2017 Application Form through OMR or Online or Download.
(A) OMR Application Form:
- You have to fill up all the mandatory information in the OMR Application Form enclosed and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT Hyderabad.
(B) Online Application:
- You can apply online by filling up the ICFAI ATIT 2017 application form existing at icfaiuniversity.in/atit.
- You have to fill in your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
- During the process, you are also required to upload your recent passport size photograph (size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) Max Size 25Kb in JPG/GIF format only.
- You are supposed to pay your application fees to complete your application process online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
(C) Download Application Form:
- You can also download the application form via www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit and properly complete the application form along with demand draft should be sent to the Admissions Officer.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad.
- You need to pay an application fee of Rs 700/- either online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or offline through DD.
ATIT 2017 Syllabus
Following are the topics covered in ATIT 2017 Syllabus so you have an idea what to expect.
ATIT Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
ATIT Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-conductors Devices
ATIT Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I:
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals including Lanthanides
- Inner Transition Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
ATIT English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Formation of Effective Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Common Errors
ATIT 2017 Exam Pattern
The ATIT 2017 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- ATIT 2017 aptitude test is organized in both online Computer Based Test (CBT) and offline Paper Based Test (PBT).
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration for the exam will be for 2 hours.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question|
ATIT 2017 Important Dates
|ATIT Exam Event||Important Date|
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR / Online Application Form||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Scheduling the ATIT 2017 by the candidates||2nd week of March, 2017|
|ATIT Test Dates||Online: First week of May, 2017
Offline: First week of May, 2017
|Declaration of ATIT 2017 Results||Last week of May, 2017|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||Last week of May, 2017 onwards|
|Reporting and Registration||Last week of August, 2017|
|Preparatory Classes||Last week of August, 2017|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of August, 2017|
Other UG National Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|AEEE 2017||JEE Main 2017|
|ATIT 2017||MUOET 2017|
|BITSAT 2017||NATA 2017|
|Chandigarh Admission 2017||Symbiosis SET 2017|
|IIIT Hyderabad 2017||Thapar 2017|
|IISER Admissions 2017||VITEEE 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017|