As you might already be aware that the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech which is popularly called as ATIT 2018 is a national level engineering exam. It is conducted to offer an admission of individuals like you in B. Tech program such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical – Electronics Engineering, Computer Science – Engineering, Electronics – Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering across various campuses in India.
The ATIT entrance exam is organised by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. You would get the application form until April 2018. Admission test would be held both online as well as offline mode. ATIT 2018 offline and online exam would be organised in the 1st week of May 2018. Given below is a mini summary of the exam!
ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You will be considered eligible for the entrance exam only if you meet the ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You need to have cleared HSC Board Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised University in order to apply for this exam. You need to score a minimum of 60% total marks in PCM and English as subjects and 50% total in other campuses of ICFAI.
ATIT 2018 Application Form
If you are eligible and desire to apply you should do so soon. You can get your ATIT 2018 Application Form through OMR or Online or Download.
(A) OMR Application Form:
- You have to fill up all the mandatory information in the OMR Application Form enclosed and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT Hyderabad.
(B) Online Application:
- You can apply online by filling up the ICFAI ATIT 2018 application form existing at the official web page of ICFAI.
- You have to fill in your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
- During the process, you are also required to upload your recent passport size photograph (size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) Max Size 25Kb in JPG/GIF format only.
- You are supposed to pay your application fees to complete your application process online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
(C) Download Application Form:
- You can also download the application form via the official web page of ICFAI and properly complete the application form along with demand draft should be sent to the Admissions Officer.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad.
- You need to pay an application fee of Rs 700/- either online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or offline through DD.
ATIT 2018 Syllabus
Following are the topics covered in ATIT 2018 Syllabus so you have an idea what to expect.
ATIT Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications.
- Sequences and Series.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Two-Dimensional Geometry.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
ATIT Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement.
- Description of Motion in One Dimension.
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia.
- Solids and Fluids.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Transference of Heat.
- Current Electricity.
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
- Magnetic Effects of Currents.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Ray Optics.
- Wave Optics.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Electron and Photons.
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei.
- Solids and Semiconductors Devices.
ATIT Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts.
- The States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics.
- The second law of thermodynamics.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I.
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II.
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals.
- Heavy Metals.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Transition Metals including Lanthanides.
- Inner Transition Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers.
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes.
- Chemistry in Action.
- Environmental Chemistry.
ATIT English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension.
- Formation of Effective Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Common Errors.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
The ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- ATIT 2017 aptitude test is organised in both online Computer Based Test (CBT) and offline Paper Based Test (PBT).
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration for the exam will be for 2 hours.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question|
ATIT 2018 Exam Dates
|ATIT Exam Event||Important Date|
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR / Online Application Form||20th October 2017|
|Scheduling the ATIT 2018 by the candidates||1st February to 20th April 2018|
|ATIT 2018 Test Dates||Online: 23rd April to 30th April 2018
Offline: 28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
|Declaration of ATIT 2018 Results||7th May 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Reporting and Registration||16th July 2018|
|Preparatory Classes||16th July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||16th July 2018|
ATIT 2018 Results and Score Card
ATIT 2018 Results and Score Card will be published on 30 May 2018 in the response of the entrance examination which will be held on 8th May to 20th May 2018 for online and 7th May 2018 for offline. The results will be declared by the exam organising official authority i.e. ICFAI University only in the online mode. The candidates can check their result here by clicking the direct link soon after its availability.
ATIT 2018 Counselling
ATIT 2018 Counselling is the process of carrying out the admission procedure and allows seats to the qualifying candidates. This section on ATIT counselling specifies in detail the information about online registration, choice filling, and verification of documents and allotment of seats for the candidates who have appeared in the ATIT entrance exam.
Admission to the B. Tech programs and the allotment of seats to the same are based on the candidates’ score in ATIT 2018/ JEE (Main) 2018/ state level/ other national level engineering entrance tests (2018) and the preferences indicated by the candidate while filling in the ATIT 2018 Application Form.