ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern – ATIT commonly known as the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is an all India level test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE). This exam will help the students to grab admission into different B.Tech courses like Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Applicants who are interested can fill the application form from the official website and the exam is going to be held in various campuses such as Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jaipur, Raipur, and Jharkhand. The details about the exam pattern such as duration, type of question, subjects to study and marks allotted which will help the candidates to know and prepare in advance. Applicants can give the entrance exam in both online and offline ways. The exam pattern of ATIT 2018 is given below.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern for both online and offline mode is same i.e. 120 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The period of the exam is 2 hours.
- The distribution of subject wise questions is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions|
ATIT 2018 Syllabus
- Unit 1: Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants
- Unit 4: Permutations and Combinations
- Unit 5: Mathematical Induction
- Unit 6: Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Unit 7: Sequences and Series
- Unit 8: Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Unit 9: Integral Calculus
- Unit 10: Differential Equations
- Unit 11: Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Sections:
- Unit 12: Three-dimensional geometry
- Unit 13: Vector Algebra
- Unit 14: Statistics and Probability
- Unit 15: Trigonometry
- Unit 16: Mathematical Reasoning
The syllabus contains two Sections – A and B.
- Section – A pertains to the Theory Part having 80% weight age.
- Section – B contains Practical Component (Experimental Skills) having 20% weight age
- Unit 1: Physics and Measurement
- Unit 2: Kinematics
- Unit 3: Laws of Motion
- Unit 4: Work, Energy, and Power
- Unit 5: Rotational Motion
- Unit 6: Gravitation
- Unit 7: Properties of Solids and Liquid
- Unit 8: Thermodynamics
- Unit 9: Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves
- Unit 11: Electrostatics
Section-A: Physical Chemistry
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Unit 2: States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States.
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure.
- Unit 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding.
- Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Unit 6: Solutions.
- Unit 7: Equilibrium.
- Unit 8: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Unit 9: Chemical Kinetics.
- Unit 10: Surface Chemistry.
Section-B: Inorganic Chemistry
- Unit 11: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties:
- Unit 12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals:
- Unit 13: Hydrogen
- Unit 14: S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).