Applicant needs to satisfy the ATIT Eligibility Criteria to apply for the exam to take admission across different campuses in India such as Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jaipur, Raipur, and Jharkhand. The Admission Test for ICFAI Tech widely known as ATIT is a national level engineering exam.
This entrance exam is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) for the admission of aspirants in B. Tech program such as Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Applicants appearing for ATIT 2018 exam must have completed their Higher Secondary exam/ 12th/ its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board to apply.
- Applicants should score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their HSC examination for Hyderabad and Himachal Pradesh campuses and 50% for all other campuses.
- Applicants ought to have studied PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and English as their subjects in their qualifying examination and also must have passed individually with minimum marks as decided by the institute.
- Those applicants who are presently appearing for the HSC examination can also apply for the entrance exam provided they obey the conditions as per ATIT Eligibility Criteria.
The ATIT entrance exam offers both computer-based test as well as in written which provides an option for the candidates at the time of applying. Applicants can find the points of eligibility criteria of ATIT exam below.