ATIT 2018 Counselling is the process of carrying out the admission procedure and allows seats to the qualifying candidates. This section on ATIT counselling specifies in detail the information about online registration, choice filling, and verification of documents and allotment of seats for the candidates who have appeared in the ATIT entrance exam.
Admission to the B. Tech programs and the allotment of seats to the same are based on the candidates’ score in ATIT / JEE (Main) 2018/ state level/ other national level engineering entrance tests (2018) and the preferences indicated by the candidate while filling in the ATIT Application Form.
The candidates who qualify through the above-listed modes will be notified regarding the seats allotted to them through selection letters from 1st June 2018, onwards. Pertaining to the ATIT 2018 score, the candidates have to follow ATIT counselling procedure to take admission in various undergraduate engineering programs.
ATIT 2018 Counselling Process:
- Online registration: A candidate who has to participate in counselling process of ATIT must fill registration Form. Candidate can register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of ATIT 2018.
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will attempt counselling of ATIT 2018
- Login for Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Common merit list and Seat allotment: In each round of counselling, common merit list will be published b by the authorities. After the publishing of common merit list, seat allotment will be done by the authority of ATIT. The seat allotment result will be published online on the official website. Candidates can Check Allotment Of seat from the official website.
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to a candidate then the candidate will download Allotment letter from the official website.
- Report to Allotted Institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must Visitor report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat.
Documents Required ATIT 2018 Counselling:
- Mark sheets of Class X and Class XII.
- Birth certificate.
- Transfer or migration certificate along with the completion certificate from the respective board at IFHE with original certificates.
- Scorecard of ATIT/JEE Mains 2018.
- In case the students who have appeared for their class XII exams in 2018 and have not yet received their original certificates need to make the submission before September 2018.
- Only after the originals are received will the students be given admission into the B.Tech programs.
- After the counselling is done, the students are required to report to the ICFAI University deposit the fees to lock their seat which has been allocated to them.
Stay tuned with Entrance Zone to get further updates regarding ATIT 2018 Counselling.
Key points to Remember for ATIT 2018 Counselling
ATIT Counselling will be Held in June 2018. So guys are ready to take Admission in ATIT. Candidates are suggested In Counselling Remember Some Key points which are given below
- Seat Allotment process of The ATIT will be Conduct base on ATIT 2018 JEE Main Result and Other State Level Engineering Entrance Exam marks.
- Counselling notification will be sent Through a Call Letter.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates Preference given during Counselling Process.
- Admission Decision taken by Committee will be the Final decision.