ATIT 2018 Application Form available from 20th October 2017. Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is a national level exam conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in 4-year undergraduate B.Tech programs. The ATIT entrance exam is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. Interested applicants can apply either online or can download the application form from the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit.
The ICFAI University offers admission to candidates in other campuses such as Agartala, Baddi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Raipur, and Ranchi. ATIT entrance exam will be held both in online as well offline mode. ATIT 2018 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2018. The last date to apply for ATIT exam in April. Applicants can obtain the full details about filling the form below.
ATIT 2018 Application Form Procedure:
Applicants can apply for ATIT 2018 exam either offline or online
- Applicants must visit online www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit to register.
- Click on “Click here for Online Registration” and fill the details as required in the form.
- Applicants need to enter individual, academic, source of contact and other information as mentioned in the form and save it.
- Applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph of JPG / GIF format only (size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) Max. Size 25 Kb.
- Applicant has to complete the process by making the payment of application fees of Rs 700/- online through Debit/ Credit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet Banking and submits it.
- Applicants appearing must visit the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/ATIT
- Applicants need to click on the download ATIT Application form and make a print out of the ATIT 2018 Application form.
- Applicants ought to fill the form by entering personal, qualification, a source of contact and other information as mentioned in the form.
- Applicants have to paste their recent passport size photograph and make payment of application form through Demand Draft of Rs 700/- in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT”payable at Hyderabad. The B.Tech Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Send the filled in application in the particular envelope provided throusgh speed post or courier only to the address mentioned below:
Admission Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ATIT Office, #65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500 082