ATIT 2018: Admission Test for ICFAI Technology also known as ATIT is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. ATIT 2018 is a University level Entrance Test for admission into various engineering courses. Candidates wanting to apply for ATIT 2018 have to fill the Online Application form on the official website of ATIT or can fill the offline application form.
The Application form for ATIT 2018 will be available on the official website from 20th October 2017. Complete information about ATIT 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
ATIT 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates must check the following Important Exam Dates ATIT 2018 provided below:
|Commencement of Application Form||20th October 2017|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||9th April 2018|
|Test Slot Booking Date||1st February 2018 to 20th April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||After Scheduling the test|
|Date of Examination(online mode)||23rd April to 30th April 2018|
|Date of Examination (offline mode)||28th April 2018|
|Announcement of Result||7th May 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Classes Starts||16th July 2018|
ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate must check the ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate must have qualified in the 12th examination with 60% marks from recognised university/board/institute.
- Aspirants should have passed the qualifying examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, English & Mathematics.
- Students currently appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible for ATIT 2018.
- The candidates who have qualified the examination of ATIT Exam/JEE Main/State level exam/other National level exam are also eligible for ATIT 2018.
ATIT 2018 Application Form
- The ITSAT Application Form 2018 will be available from 20th October 2017 on the official website of ATIT or offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill the Application form by entering their personal and educational details like Name, Date f birth, etc.
- Candidates should register their valid email id for the further communication process.
- The Candidates filling the offline Application Form can fill the details online and download the form and send to the below-given address along with the Demand draft.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
- The fees for ATIT Application Form is Rs. 700/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through the payment gateway on the official website using Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- In case of Offline Payment fees can be paid through DD, drawn in the favour of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT 2018 Exam Pattern
The ATIT Exam Pattern 2018 is given below:
|Exam Mode||Online(CBT) & Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours.|
|Type of Exam||Objective type|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics|
|No. of Question||30 questions from each subject.|
ATIT 2018 Admit Card
- The ATIT Admit Card 2018 will be available to the candidates after booking the slot for the examination.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website and are required to take a printout of ATIT Admit card 2018.
- Candidates have to the Admit Card along with a valid Photo IDcard at the time of Examination.
- If candidates forget to bring the ID proof and Admit Card then they won’t be allowed to enter the examination.
ATIT 2018 Result
The ITSAT Result 2018 will be declared on 7th May 2018 on the official website of ATIT. Candidates can check their results online by entering their Roll Number on the website. It is suggested that candidates should download the Result and take a printout of it for further use.
ATIT 2018 Admission Procedure
The ATIT Counselling Procedure 2018 will commence after the ATIT Results 2018 is declared on the official website by the concerned authorities. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in ATIT (ITSAT) 2018/JEE Main 2018/State Level/Other national level engineering entrance tests. Applicants have to bring along the Original Documents at the time of Admission.
For any doubts or queries regarding ATIT (ITSAT) 2018 drop down a comment below.
List of Engineering Entrance Exam in India