Association Post-Graduate Homoeopathy-Common Entrance Test is commonly known as Asso-PGH-CET 2015. Asso-PGH-CET is conducted by Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra (AMHMCM). The Exam is conducted for the student who wants to take admission into the post-graduate Homoeopathic courses in the unaided private medical colleges in Maharashtra. The selection to a Course/College will be made as per Merit-Cum- Preference given by the candidate. The Asso-PGH-CET exam is usually conducted in the month of April & May.
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Exam Eligibility
A candidate who has passed final B.H.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after completing 1 year compulsory rotating internship. Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. degree). A candidate who has completed one year compulsory internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31/05/2014 can appear for Asso-PGH-CET-2014
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for exam includes:
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Homoeopathic Repertory
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Medicine (Gen- Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych.)
- Preventive & Social Medicine
- Surgery (Gen Surgery, ENT, Opth. Orthopedic)
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Exam Pattern
|Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy||25 question||
|Homoeopathic Repertory||25 question|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||25 question|
|Medicine (Gen- Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych.)||35 question|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||20 question|
|Surgery (Gen Surgery, ENT, Opth. Orthopedic)||20 question|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||15 question|
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick mark, multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks are awarded to them
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2015 Exam Registration:
- Prescribed application forms can be obtained from the Notified Centers (Annexure- B) against DD drawn on the Nationalized Bank in favor of AMHMCM payable at Mumbai of Rs. 700/- (Rs. Seven Hundred Only) between 10 am to 4:30 pm.
- Application forms will also be available from Association’s office by post with an additional DD of Rs. 200/- for postal charges.
Latest Application Forms Available
- The Application Form must be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting using black ballpoint pen. The application form complete in all respect shall be submitted directly to the office of AMHMCM, Mumbai either in person or by Post or Courier. The filled Application is to be duly returned along with DD in favor of AMHMCM payable at Mumbai for Rs.3,000/-(Rs. Three Thousand only.)
- Application Form should be submitted by Post and must be accompanied by a self-Addressed and stamped envelope along with Receipt-cum-Identity Card (Annexure- C) for acknowledgement.
AMHMCM Asso PGH CET 2014-2015 Exam Dates
- Sale of Brochure and Application Forms: 11/03/14-05/04/14
- Last date of submission of Forms up to: 05/04/14
- Admit Cards will be available on website by: 08/04/14
- Date of Asso PGH CET Exam is: 13-04-2014 at 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Date of Asso PGH CET Exam Results: 17-04-2014.
- Date of Application for verification of marks: 23-04-2014.
- Date of Final Merit List: 24-04-2014.
- Cutoff Date of Admission: 31-05-2014.