ASSO PG CET 2017 is a National level Medical Entrance Exam from Maharashtra State, which is organized by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC). It has the authority to grant admissions to the deserving individuals like you on the basis of varied set criteria and this ASSO PG CET score. This entrance exam is conducted every year and large number of individuals apply for it. Also the teaching and education system in Maharashtra is well known all over and hence there is also good demand for the courses here. Therefore, the number of individuals appearing for entrance exams are also high. In this article we have given complete details on ASSO PG CET 2017 such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility and other latest notification.[wp_ad_camp_1]
Also, the 50% of all MD/MS/Diploma seats inclusive of 25% seats for reserved category available at the Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges, will be open for admission on the basis of the AMUPMDC merit list.
|Asso PG CET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Assam CEE Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||Asso PG CET|
|Exam Level||State level Medical Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Asso PG CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared the final MBBS / BDS Examination from a recognized Medical/ Dental College included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Act 1956/ Dentist Act, 1993.
- You need to have gained full registration either from the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India or Maharashtra Medical/ Dental Council or State Medical/ Dental Council after completing 1 year compulsory rotating internship would be eligible to appear for APGM/APGD-CET. Those of you who has completed one year compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of that year.[wp_ad_camp_2]
- The full/ permanent MCI/MMC/DCI/MDC registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM/APGD CET and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
- Those of you likely to complete your internship on or before 31 March of that year need to submit documentary proof from their Principals/Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of Internship. You would be fully responsible for submitting correct information in the Application Form.
- Those of you who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the course are not eligible for appearing for exam. You need to maintain the printout of Application Form.
Asso PG CET 2017 Application Form
Online application for APGM CET and APGD CET would be available on the official website. Click on this link and follow the Instructions for filling online form.
- Unique Application Number or Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs.3000/- for Processing Fee & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to you on your given E-mail ID. Now click NEXT button to display Online Application form. This form needs to be filled by uploading scanned photograph and signature as per instructed.
- System validates the required fields and also you are suggested to verify the forms one before clicking on SUBMIT as later it will not be editable after submission.
- During submission system will ask you for Password. Bank Challan will be displayed in duplicate. You need to take a printout of Bank Challan, with this Challan pay the fee towards the Processing & Exam total of Rs.3000.00 by cash in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India on next Working Day onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- You need to login with Application No. /User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form. You do not need to send a copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However you can take printout of Application Form for your personal records.
- From scheduled date, you can take printout of Admit card. You have to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Photo ID proof. No documents to be attached with the application form.
Asso PG CET 2017 Exam Pattern
ASSO PG CET 2017 exam pattern is a pen-paper exam in English language. The questions would be from the syllabus meant for MBBS course. The paper for APGM CET 2017 will be of three and half hours comprising 300 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) while you would be given 90 minutes only to complete APGD CET 2016 paper answering the multiple choice questions (MCQ).
One mark is given for each correct response. No negative marking is done for questions answered wrongly. You would be informed about your performance in the entrance examination through result which would be displayed online on the above mentioned link. Those of you who are successful would be also intimated about the next procedure and schedule of the same.[wp_ad_camp_3]
ASSO PG CET 2017 Exam Dates
|ASSO PG CET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online availability of Application Forms||January|
|Last date for receipt of online Application||January|
|Date of issue of ASSO PG CET 2017 Admit cards online||February|
|ASSO APGM/APGD CET 2017 Exam||February|
|Declaration of ASSO PG CET 2017 Result||February|
|Declaration of Merit List||February|
|Last date of Application for Verification of Marks||February|
|Last date for payment of fees for Verification||February|
|Dates for Submission of Online Preference Forms||March|
|First Selection List Declaration||March|