Table of Content
Association Combined Entrance Test popularly known as ASSO CET 2017 which is a national level exam. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in various medical courses such as MBBS and BDS in 24 private Medical and Dental colleges of Maharashtra. Out of 24 institutions, 5 are medical colleges and 19 are dental colleges. Applicants interested can fill the application form from 23rd March to 25 April, 2017. ASSO CET 2017 is conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra, AMUPMDC. ASSO CET 2017 entrance exam will be conducted in May, 2017.
|ASSO CET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||The Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||ASSO CET|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
ASSO CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for ASSO CET 2017 examination only if they satisfy following condition:
- Applicant should be born on or before 31st December or must be of 17 years if he/she is seeking admission to any of the MBBS and BDS programmes.
- Applicants ought to pass in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually can apply for the examination.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
- For BSc Nursing applicants should have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
ASSO CET 2017 Application form
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit the ASSO CET 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for ASSO CET 2017 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants need to visit www.amupmdc.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: Applicants need to fill their personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 3: Applicants are required to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the application form.
Step 4: Applicants are required to make payment through e-challan to complete the application process.
Applicants are required to make print out of the challan which is generated automatically.
Step 5: Applicants need this challan form for paying application fee at any of the branches of State Bank of India in account of AMUPMDC from second working day of submission of online application.
For any further reference regarding application form applicants can visit the website as mentioned above.
Applicants are required to pay the application fees of Rs 3000/- through e-challan to complete the application process.
ASSO CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The paper consists of 4 sections:
- The time for the paper is about 180 minutes.
- Applicant 1 mark will be added for each right answer and no marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as follows:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
ASSO CET 2017 Selection Process
After the ASSO CET 2017 results are declared, AMUPMDC announces a merit list for counseling according to which the applicants who have been called for counseling will have to fill their college preference.
ASSO CET 2017 Exam Dates
|ASSO CET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of Application Forms – Online||March to April,|
|Last date for Payment of fees in State Bank of India||April,|
|Date of ASSO CET 2017 Exam||May,
|ASSO CET 2017 Result||May,|
|Application for Verification of Marks||May,|
|ASSO CET Final Merit List||June,|
|Last date of submitting Online Filled in Preference Forms||June,|
|Display of ASSO CET First Selection List||June,|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||July,|
|Display of Second Selection List for MBBS and BDS||July,|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||August,|
Disclaimer – The above article is on the basis of last year’s official notifications. It would be updated as soon as the official notifications are made for this year.