Assam CEE Result 2017 shall be released soon in the 4th week of June 2017. The exam is set to be held on 4th June 2017. Candidates who shall be participating in the exam can check their result through the link that shall be posted here. The result and scorecards of the qualifying candidates will be uploaded on the official site when they shall be declared. More details about the Assam CEE 2017 Result and Score Card is given below.
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Assam Common Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||Assam CEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Assam CEE 2017 Result Details
The Assam CEE 2017 Result will be released in the 4th week of June 2017. The Assam CEE exam is conducted to admit candidates for the engineering courses at the Dibrugarh University. The result shall carry the names and roll numbers of the students that will qualify the written exam and shall be eligible for counselling and admissions. The link to check the result will be posted here when it will be made available.
Assam CEE 2017 Result Dates
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Admit Card Date||25th May 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Test Dates||4th June 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Result Date||4th week of June 2017|
How to Check Assam CEE 2017 Result?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link
- Enter the candidate’s roll number given in the Assam CEE Exam
- Select the type, of course, you want to go in i.e. Engineering
- You can see your result on the screen
- Candidates are advised to download the given result
- Then take the printout of the result and then keep the result for the admission process.
Assam CEE Score Card 2017
The Assam CEE 2017 Score Card will be released along with the result only. Scorecards will be released for the qualifying candidates only. These will be uploaded on the official website for download. The scorecard shall be required at the time of counselling, therefore, it is mandatory to have a printed copy of the scorecards.
Steps to download the Assam CEE 2017 Score Card
- Open any one of the links given below.
- Enter the roll number and click on submit to download the scorecard.
Assam CEE 2017 Tie-Breaking System
The following system is used to break the tie if in case two or more candidates having the same scored marks and it leads to tie of merit.
- First, the marks of the candidates in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination are checked. The candidate with the higher score is allocated higher rank.
- Despite this, if the tie persists then the score of PCM and English will be considered. Again the candidate with the higher score will be allocated better rank.
- If the medium above failed, then a draw of the lot will be done by the Chairman of Chairman of Selection Committee and per that the ranks will be allocated.
Plese Note – Candidates are requested to note that DTE Assam is the official exam organising body. This page is only for the sake of conveying information to students. We request candidates to refer official website www.dteassam.in before taking any decision or action regarding Assam CEE 2017.
Quick Links for Assam CEE 2017 Exam
Link to check result:
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
Assam CEE 2017 counselling is for the candidates who have qualified in the Assam CEEE entrance exam and are eligible for attending the counselling process. The reason counselling is being held is to help the candidates get the right college for engineering or medical. The eligible applicants from CEE 2017 and JEE Main 2017 are invited for the counselling for admission into the 4 years in B.Tech. The counselling and admission are likely to be held in the month of July 2017. From 10 am onwards. At the Dibrugarh university auditorium “rannghar”.