Table of Content
Assam CEE 2017 commonly known as Assam CEE Medical Entrance Examination is conducted by Dibrugarh University for admission to five and a half years undergraduate program in Bachelor’s of Medicine and Bachelor’s of Surgery (MBBS). Assam CEE Medical 2017 shall be scheduled on two consecutive days, that may be in the month of May, 2016.
Dibrugarh University is a university in the Indian state of Assam. It was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university with limited residential facilities. In this article you can find complete details on Assam CEE 2017 such as its exam dates, results, application form, admit card, eligibility criteria and other latest notification.
|Assam CEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Assam CEE Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||Assam CEE|
|Exam Level||State level Medical Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following we have given complete information on Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. Candidate age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the December 31, 2015.
- Applicants must have passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination or from any recognized Board which is equivalent to 10+2 examination.
- Candidates must have completed minimum of 4 years schooling either HSLC or equivalent stage or HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent exam from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the State of Assam. If the candidate has not done 4 years of schooling in the State then their Father or Mother must have completed their schooling in the State of Assam for a minimum period 4 years in the School level inclusive of Primary/ ME/ HSLC.
- General category candidates applying for Assam CEE 2017 exam must have 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in qualifying examination. In respect to candidates belonging from unreserved category (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/More Other Backward Classes) must have obtained 50%.
- Candidates from the General Category have to secure 50% marks in the entrance exam and candidates from the reserved category have to secure 40% marks.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form
- Candidates are required to go the below mentioned Link and fill in the personal details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to upload the recent passport colored photograph of minimum 20 kb and maximum 35 kb, height between 250 pixel X 320 pixel and width between 150 pixel X 220 pixel and upload it in the space indicated in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates have to scan their signature and upload it in the space provided in the Application form, the size of the signature should be minimum 15kb and maximum 30 kb, height should be between 100 pixels X 180 pixels and width between 150 pixels X 220 pixels.
- After submitting the Online Application Form, candidates have to take a print out of the Challan (generated automatically at the time of submission of Online Application Form).
- On the next day working day, candidates are required to deposit the same amount of fee i.e.Rs.1140 in any Branch of State Bank of India, along with the Bank Charge of Rs.60 in cash by using Bank Challan generated at the time of Online submission of Application From The last date of the receipt of the examination fee at any branch of SBI is April 20, 2015.
- A recent post card sized colored photograph with Roll. Number and signature of the candidate at the bottom must be submitted by the candidate to the examination conducting authority in the examination hall during the examination of Paper-1 (Physics).
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern will be as per the current NCERT Syllabus by the Assam Higher Secondary Education council. Interested students who wish to get higher qualification can submit online application through www.ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in.
Candidates should study Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the papers will be based on XIth and XIIth standard syllabus of these subjects.
The Assam CEE 2017 exam pattern will include 100 questions which will be multiple choice questions. Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking. Also, time limit will be 2 hours and no extension of time will be granted. Candidates should go through online tests and previous year question papers for better performance.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Assam CEE Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||3rd week of March, 2017|
|Closing of online submission of application forms||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Assam CEE Admit Card 2017 will be available from||First week of May, 2017|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Result||2nd week of June, 2017|