Assam Common Entrance Examination Medical popularly known as ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 is a state level entrance exam. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to individuals in various medical courses like MBBS, BDS, B.E and B.Tech in the various universities or colleges in the state of Assam. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form by the last week of April, 2017. ASSAM CEE is organized by the Dibrugarh University. This exam is conducted to enroll individuals in as many as 626 (State Quota Seat – 503) seats for MBBS and 40 (State Quota Seat – 16) seats for BDS program. ASSAM CEE 2017 entrance exam would be conducted in May, 2017.
|ASSAM CEE Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Assam Common Entrance Examination Medical|
|Commonly known as||ASSAM CEE Medical|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy the following Assam CEE Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those of you applying for Assam CEE Medical 2017 should be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
- You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually can apply for the examination.
- You need to have scored a minimum of 60% total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for the examination (50% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
- You need to be 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before December, 2016.
- For admission in B.E. courses you need to have scored a minimum of 50% total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together (45% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested can fill and submit the ASSAM CEE 2016 application form.
Steps for applying for ASSAM CEE form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website which is: www.ceemedu.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 3: You need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the application form.
Step 4: You have to make payment through e-challan to complete the application process.
You have to take a print out of the challan which is generated automatically.
Step 5: You would need this challan form for paying application fee at any of the branches of State Bank of India from second working day of submission of online application.
For any further reference regarding application form you can visit the website as mentioned above.
You would have to pay the application fees of Rs 1140/- through e-challan to complete the application process.
ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 Exam pattern
Below we have listed the Assam CEE Medical 2017 Exam Pattern.
- The test consists of 3 exams:
- 100 multiple choice questions are there in each section.
- Your 1 mark would be added for each right answer and no marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The time for each paper is 2 hours.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as follows:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
• Description of Motion in One Dimension
• Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
• Laws of Motion
• Work, Energy and Power
• Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
• Solids and Fluids
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Transference of Heat
• Current Electricity
• Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
• Magnetic Effects of Currents
• Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
• Ray Optics
• Wave Optics
• Electromagnetic Waves
• Electron and Photons
• Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
• Solids and Semiconductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
• States of Matters
• Atomic Structure
• Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Redox Reactions and Electro Chemistry
• Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
• Surface Chemistry
• Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
• Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
• Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
• Heavy Metals
• Chemistry of Representative Elements
• Alkali Metals
• Alkaline Earth Metals
• Boron Family
• Carbon Family
• Nitrogen Family
• Oxygen Family
• Halogen Family
• Noble Gases and Hydrogen
• Transition Metal including Lanthanides
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Some Basic Principles
• Classification of Organic Compounds
• Organic Compounds containing Halogens
• Organic Compounds containing Oxygen
• Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
• Synthetic and Natural Polymers
• Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
• Chemistry in Action
• Environmental Chemistry
• Arithmetico-Geometric Series
• Complex Number
• Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
• Heights and Distances
• Applications for approximation
• Arithmetic Geometric and Harmonic Progression
• Binomial theorems and its Applications
• Integration using trigonometric identities
• Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data
• Family of Circles
• Conic Section
• Differential Calculus
• Differential Equation
• Binomial and Poisson distribution
• Integral as limit of a sum
• Law of motion projectile
• Fundamental Integrals
• Motion under Gravity
• Relation between roots and coefficient numbers
• Integral Calculus
• Matrices and determinants
• Quadratic equation
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principle of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular basis of Inhertance
- Biology in Human Warfare
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Principles and Processes in Biotechnology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Test Centres for Assam CEE
ASSAM CEE Medical 2017 Exam Dates
|ASSAM CEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of opening of online submission of Application Form||3rd week of March, 2017|
|Last date of online submission of Applications||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of examination fee at SBI||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Date of issue of Admit Card online||First week of May, 2017|
|Assam CEE Medical 2017||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Assam CEE Medical 2017 Result||Mid June, 2017|