The Dibrugarh University conducts the Assam Common Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2017) for admissions for suitable individuals in different undergraduate engineering courses at the colleges within the state.
Those of you looking for admissions in the Engineering colleges in Assam are advised to check for details related to the Assam CEE entrance exam. The Assam CEE Entrance Exam syllabus is as per the current NCERT Syllabus by the Assam Higher Secondary Education council. Those who wish to get higher qualification can submit online application on www.ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in.
Dibrugarh University conducts Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) for admission to First Year MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BE/ B.Tech courses in the colleges of the state of Assam.
The Assam CEE is on the basis of the NCERT syllabus adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Best Government and Private Colleges in Assam take the Assam CEE scores into account while managing admittances. It is one of the most important entrance exams in Assam and provides opportunities for individuals like you to join the very best institutions in the state.
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Assam Common Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||Assam CEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Dibrugarh University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Do check the Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria enlisted below before filling up the application form.
- You need to be citizens if India and a permanent resident of Assam state.
- You need to have cleared the XII class exam or other equal examination with a minimum of 50% scored for GE, OBC and 45% score in total for SC, ST groups.
- For the qualifying exam, you need to have studied English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- General candidate applying for Assam CEE need to between 17 and 21 years as on August 1, while SC, ST individuals get an age limit relaxation by 3 years.
- Those of you desire the Engineering Courses should appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects only.
- Those of you who desire to pursue both MBBS / BDS & Engineering Courses need to answer Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology only.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form:
If you wish to fill in the Assam CEE 2017 Application Form you can do so by following the enlisted steps.
- The Assam CEE 2017 Engineering application form is available only on the official website DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY i.e. www.ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in.
- You have to submit all the required intimation and with it, you mention the course for which you are registering. For the medical course you will have to fill course 1, for the engineering course it is course 2 and if you wish to apply for both you will have to mention course 3. Once the application form is filled you pay the application fee.
- The application fee is as follows: for the MBBS/BDS exam –it is Rs. 1140/-; for the Engineering exam it is Rs. 1140/-; and for Medical and Engineering, it is Rs. 1440/-.
- Note: Add Rs. 60 extra as applicable as bank charges to the desired exam application fee.
The Assam CEE 2017 Engineering application fee needs to be paid via an e-Challan which is downloaded from official website of Assam CEE. Challan is to be paid at an SBI branch. The receipt along with a photocopy of an application is to be sent to the official address for Assam CEE.
You will need to submit the following details while sending application form: Course Opted by you, Center of Exam, Application or Registration Number and the Bank Challan’s Journal Number.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Assam CEE Exam Pattern is mentioned as follows. Do note that each paper is of a two-hour duration and has 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark so you have to be quick! 100 marks are the total marks for each paper. There is no negative mark for erroneous answers. There are no marks when you select more than one option on the answer sheet. Option once selected, cannot be changed and erased.
These are suggested techniques for CEE Assam Preparation
- Practice sample papers available online/offline.
- Take online mock tests
- Revise study subjects on a consistent basis.
The Assam CEE syllabus is as per the current NCERT Syllabus by the Assam Higher Secondary Education council. Contenders should study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the papers will be based on XIth and XIIth standard syllabus of these subjects.
Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can possess their admit card on 25th May 2017. All the applicants can download their respected Assam CEE Admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates just need to log on to the official website of the University, feed in their details with a password to obtain their admit card.
Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Selection Procedure
Your choice for admissions to the Engineering colleges would be based on the merit in Assam CEE, conducted by Dibrugarh University.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Assam CEE Engineering Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Application Form dates (Opening)||April 20, 2017|
|Closing of Online Submission of Applications||May 5, 2017|
|Last date of the receipt examination fee at SBI||May 5, 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Admit Card Date||May 25, 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Engineering Test Dates||June 4, 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Result Date||By Mid June 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
Assam CEE Results shall be released soon in the month of June 2017. The exam is expected to be held in the 3rd week of May 2017. Candidates who shall be participating in the exam can check their result through the link that shall be posted here. The results and scorecards of the qualifying candidates will be uploaded on the official site when they shall be declared. More details about the Assam CEE 2017 Results and Score Card is given below.
Assam CEE Counselling 2017
Assam CEE counselling is for the candidates who have qualified in the Assam CEEE entrance exam and are eligible for attending the counselling process. The reason counselling is being held is to help the candidates get the right college for engineering or medical. The eligible applicants from CEE 2017 and JEE 2017 are invited for the counselling for admission into the 4 years in B.Tech. The counselling and admission are likely to be held in the month of July 2017. From 10 am onwards. At the Dibrugarh university auditorium “Rannghar”.