The Assam CEE 2017 Counselling will be conducted in the month of July and August tentatively. The Assam CEE 2017 conducts the counselling for those applicants who wish to seek admission into various professional courses offered by the colleges of Assam.
The students will be called for counselling based on their rank/merit. The candidates have to reach the counselling centre on the given date and time or else they shall be disqualified.
Form-B For Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
The candidates have to submit a Form B during the time of counselling. This form comprises on the following details.
- Xth and XIIth examination details
- Residential address
- Choice of courses (only 3)
- Choice of colleges (only 3)
- Name of the applicant
- Parent’s Information
- University details
- Domicile of Assam
- Declaration of the Candidate
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of the parents/guardians
- Sex- Male/Female
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling Schedule
|1||Result announcement||9th June 2017|
|2||Merit List||June 2017|
|3||Start Date for Form B||June 2017|
|4||Last Date for Form B||July 2017|
|5||Document verification||July & August 2017|
|6||Seat Allotment||July & August 2017|
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The students will be called for the counselling based on their scores/rank in the Assam Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates have to reach the counselling centre along with the filled the Form B and other necessary documents.
- All the documents will be verified during the counselling.
- After verification only, the seats will be allotted.
- Once the seats have been allotted, the candidate has to go to the allotted institute for further admission process.
You can also check the Assam CEE Counselling 2017 Form B here
Documents For Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to carry the following necessary documents (original) along with a set of self-attested copies. Also, do not forget to carry the Form B.
- Class 10 Admit Card and Mark sheet
- Class 12 Admit Card and Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- Assam CEE Admit Card 2017
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- 4 passport size photos
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility for Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
- The minimum age is 17 and maximum is 21.
- The candidate must have cleared the entrance exam with at least 50% marks.
- He should be an Indian and a permanent resident of Assam.