Assam CEE 2017 Application Form – Assam CEE which is also known as for Assam Common Entrance Examination, which is organised at a state level, for the students who desire to identify their career in the medical stream after finishing their 12th standard. All eligible candidates can apply for this exam which is separated into two phase where students can be capable on their previous knowledge on three subjects of Science i.e: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. An exam would be held in the month of May but applications for the same begin from the month of April. Assam CEE 2017 is held for enrolling the students into 626 MBBS & 40 BDS Seats in a variety of colleges in Assam.
Quick Links for Assam CEE 2017 Exam
The application form of Assam CEE 2017 will begin in March 2017. The candidate can submit their application form by online mode from the official website of the university. Candidates need to pay the application fees by either online mode with the help of creit/debit/ card or by net banking or the fees can also be given by SBI challan. Candidates are informed that all the details regarding application form will be updated in this article from time to time.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates who desire to apply for Assam CEE 2017 need to go through all the eligibility criteria before they actually apply for this examination. If they are sure that there are entirely eligible then only they can apply for the same.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website.
- Then they need to fill up all the mandatory details which are required and then upload their photograph and signature.
- Then you need to recheck the details entered and then proceed to the online payment section.
- Now you would have to pay the application fees which is Rs 1140 (approx)
- Once you have made the payment ensure you take a hard copy of the same and keep for future reference.
Latest News on Assam CEE 2017 Application Form
April 20, 2017 – According to officials, the application forms are available for filling from 20th April of 2017.