Assam CEE 2018 – Assam Combined Entrance Examination is a state level entrance test conducted by Dibrugarh University, Assam for admission into medical and engineering programmes like B.Tech, BAMS & BUMS.
The Assam CEE Application form will tentatively be available from the 3rd week of March 2018 on the official website. Complete information about the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Dates
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Indian citizen is eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2018.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates whose father is an officer of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from the eligibility condition.
- Candidates are required to study 7th class to 12th class from Assam board if they are officer’s children.
- Candidates, whose parents are transferred to the outside of Assam will get relaxation for the period of which their parents were living outside.
- The candidate’s age should be between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- The Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a subject.
- Minimum 50% marks for General Category and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognised board/university.
- The Candidate must have qualified the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% for SC, 40% for ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The Assam CEE Application Form 2018 will tentatively be available from 3rd week of March 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill the Application Form with their Personal & Educational details like Name, Qualification, etc.
- Scanned Documents like Signature and Passport size photograph has to be uploaded by candidates while filling the Application Form.
- It is advised that candidates should take a printout of the filled Application form.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates have to pay the fees for Application Form.
- The fees payment is to be done by printing the challan from the website and deposit it in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The candidate must keep his/her copy of Challan after depositing fee.
- The Syllabus for the examination will be given by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or NCERT.
- The Syllabus comprises of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The Assam CEE Admit Card 2018 will be tentatively available from the first week of May 2018 through the official website via Online mode.
- Applicants have to enter their application number and download the Admit Card from the Website.
- after downloading the Admit Card, candidates will have to take a printout of the same.
- Candidates have to compulsorily carry their Admit card at the time of examination.
- Firstly, candidates must collect all the relevant study materials as per the Assam CEE Syllabus 2018.
- a proper timetable must be mad for scheduling time for each subject.
- Solve previous question papers and give the Mock test, it will help you know your preparation for the examination.
- The Assam CEE Counselling 2018 will start after Results are declared.
- Candidates have to submit the Counselling Form for BE/B.Tech courses at the time of time of counselling.
- At the time of Counselling, candidates will have to select the colleges and streams as per their preferences.
- The allocation of the seat is based on the number of seats available and ranks of the candidate.
- The admission procedure varies for the selection of a candidate in various courses.
- The University will conduct the selection of candidates on basis of Merit list, Entrance test and from a personal interview.
- The list of the selected candidates will be disclosed on the notice board of the department.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview on a prescribed date and venue by the head of d the department.
The following are the Important Dates of Assam CEE 2018:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Fees||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of May 2018 onwards|
|Date of examination||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||Before 3rd week of June 2018|
Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is given below:
For BAMS/BHMS Courses:
For Engineering Degree Courses:
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs. 1540/-|
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||100 questions|
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects.|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks per correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Subjects||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
Assam CEE 2018 Syllabus
The Assam CEE Syllabus 2018 is provided below:
Want to score well? You must know the Assam CEE Syllabus 2018 in detail.
Assam 2018 CEE Admit Card
Assam CEE 2018 Preparation Tips
Want to Boost on your Assam CEE Preparation 2018? Be stress-free, relaxed and healthy.
Assam CEE 2018 Result
The Assam CEE Result 2018 will be declared tentatively before the third week of June 2018. Candidates have to visit the official website and enter their details like Roll number, etc and check the Result. Candidates have to take a printout of the Result for further use.
Assam CEE 2018 Counselling
Assam CEE 2018 Admission Procedure
Do you want to join Assam CEE Institute then let us check below the Assam CEE Counselling 2018:
For any doubts or queries regarding Assam CEE 2018 drop down a comment below.
List of Engineering Entrance Exam in India