Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with min 50% marks in total of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or holds an equal qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India.
- Candidates giving their final year degree examination in the year 2015 can also apply subject to providing the proof of passing graduation by October 1, 2016 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects. Provisional admission will stand cancel in case student doesn’t submit the educational proofs or got less than 50%marks. Fees for the same would not be refunded.
- Candidates having work experience or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or any similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can also apply.
- Those who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or not having the necessary criteria can take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management 2016 Admission Procedure
The Prospectus and Application Form can be got at AIM campus, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Opp Sarita Vihar, Jasola, New Delhi 110025 on all working days during 9.30 am to 5.30pm on payment of Rs 1,500/- in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 1,550/- in favour of ‘Asia Pacific Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi address.
Application form can be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu) on making a payment of Rs.1500/- through Debit/Credit Card.
New forms can be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu), completely filled up and given along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1550/- in favour of Asia Pacific Institute of Management.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2016 Important Dates
Place: Delhi Campus
Date: 21st Jan 2016
Address: Asia-Pacific Institute of Management 3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Jasola, New Delhi – 110025.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2016 Evaluation Process
- Academic Abilities: The PGDM programs at AIM are extremely upgraded and candidates with constant academic background and an ability to stand pressure are taken into consideration.
- Previous Academic Performance: Candidates academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be taken into consideration for admission.
- Standardized Test Scores: AIM considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores in the total round of the assessment. Case Analysis, Extempore and Personal Interview are crucial components of the admission process.
- Selection Venues: CA/GD/PI selection process are conducted at Delhi Campus, Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Gorakhpur, Dehradun, Hyderabad & Udaipur. Candidate can select the centre for selection process according to his/her convenience. Our admission team will inform the candidates with the date and venue
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here [/av_two_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’] [av_sidebar widget_area=’Admissions’] [av_sidebar widget_area=’Displayed Everywhere’] [/av_one_third] [av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′]