Table of Content
Admission procedure is one of the most hectic procedure in a students career. We are glad to say that the official announcement regarding Ashoka University UG Admission 2016. Here in this article you would get complete details about Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, application process and many other important notifications.
Ashoka University offers UG program admission for those of you who have qualified in ACT or SAT or AAT (Ashoka Aptitude Test) or have their class 12th results. Those of you who are eligible in taking admission in the institute need to fill up the Application form.
Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 Exam Dates
Schedule for the Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application Rounds||Start date||Closing date||Decision notification||Acceptance deadline|
|Round 1||17 Oct 2016||13 Jan 2017||17 Mar 2017||21 Apr 2017|
|Round 2||14 Jan 2017||21 Apr 2017||27 May 2017||30 Jun 2017|
|Round 3||22 Apr 2017||16 Jun 2017||19 Jul 2017||04 Aug 2017|
Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 Application Form
The Application forms for Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 are now released. Presently Round 1 of admissions is goin on. All of you who are interested can submit your applications before the last date to be considered in Round 1.
Those of you who are not able to submit your applications before the last date, your applications would be transferred to the next round.
Kindly note :
- There would be no application fees
- Your assigned application ID and login details of your admissions account would remain active till the end of the current admissions cycle.
- You would receive a communication on status of your application by the decision deadline of the round you apply in
Ashoka University UG Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have appeared in the ACT or SAT or AAT (Ashoka Aptitutde Test) or have their final year class 12th board scores. The DI code for SAT applicants is – 7343. All those who are applying with SAT/ ACT scores must be sent to their official transcripts.
- Those of you whose final class 12th board scores would not be available at the time of evaluation, the ACT/ SAT or the AAT (Ashoka Aptitude Test) can be used to make a firm offer of admission.
Once you have submitted the application form, it is reviewed by the Admissions Committee which would shortlist individuals for the interview rounds. Interviews would be organized across different locations in India depending on the application which are received. Those who are shortlisted need to attend the interviews in person. In case you are not able to appear for the interview at any of the mentioned venues, you need to attend the interview over Skype.
Components of the Interview round:
- On the spot essay – mandatory (30 minutes)
- Ashoka Aptitude Test – highly recommended but optional (90 minutes)
- Interview with our panel – mandatory
Those of you who are shortlisted would be informed about the details of the interview process on the registered email id.