ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2016 – The Admission Procedure of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM), Sivasagar for the MBA program has started. Any interested candidate can submit the ARGUCOM MBA Application on or before
The Admission Procedure of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM), Sivasagar for the MBA programme has commenced. Interested candidates can submit the ARGUCOM MBA Application on or before 11 January 2016. The Application Form for ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2016-18 is available online on the official website of the University. Yet, for the ease in access to the ARGUCOM MBA Application Form, a link is provided in the article. The candidates can also access the information brochure from the appropriate link below.
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
Last date to hand over the filled in Application Form: 11thJanuary 2016
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates giving their final year of Graduation can apply.
- The candidates should have a valid MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA score.
ARGUCOM MBA 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to click on the proper link to gain access to the Application Form.
- Then you need to fill the Application Form with required details.
- Then a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-) in favour of “Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management” payable at Sivasagar.
- The the candidates need to send the filled in Application Form along with the DD to – Controller of Examinations (COE)
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management,
2nd Floor Baruah Complex,
AT Road, Sivasagar,
Pin – 785 640.
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
· First the candidates will be selected on their scores in MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA.
· The candidates who are selected are requested to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).