The answer keys for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2016) have been announced by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
The answer Keys for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2016) has been declared by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam today, 20th September.
All those candidates can also check the same on the official website, www.apset.in
Steps to check the answer keys:
- Candidates must need to log on to the official website
- Then, Click on the tab ‘Answer Keys’
- Subject wise click on the link
- Download the same
- All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the same for future reference.
The exam was held for recruitment and promotions of Lectures/Assistant Professors in degree colleges, as per the University Grant Commission (UGC) regulations, for the year 2016.
The examination is planned to be conducted on September 11 in 31 subjects at 6 centres around the state.
- The question paper – I which is ordinary for all the candidates appearing APSET was bilingual (English and Telugu)
- Paper – II and paper – III for the following subjects a) Education b) Public administration c) Commerce d) political science e) economics f) Social work was bilingual (English and Telugu) g)History h) Sociology
- There was no negative marking.
The answer keys would remain on the website for five days i.e. till September 25.
Any of these candidates has any objection with regard to the key of any paper, he/she needs to appeal with substantial evidence and proof of writing the examination.
Additionally, candidates have to submit the same via email to the Member Secretary, APSET-2016, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. This is the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any objections usually received after the scheduled time or without the documentary support would not be entertained.