APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 – The exam controlling board has revised the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019, the exam will take place from 1 to 8 May 2019 and the Intermediate Practical Examinations will be conducted from 9 to 13 May 2019. As per the previous schedule, the exams have to be conducted from the February 28 to March 18’ 2019. Similar to all other years in the past, the APOSS declares the date sheet before two months of the commencement of the 10th and 12th board exams. APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 for this current academic year has already been released by the board officials with the concern that the students can easily commence with their preparations at the earliest. If there is no discrepancy this year, then surely there will be no delay on the part of the board officials for conducting the examinations on the dates prescribed by the board officials. The students wait for the timetable as it is essential to plot a proper study plan so as to not lag behind any circumstance at the end thus, leaving ample time for their revision.
Check here for APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019
APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019: Announced
Every year hundreds and thousands of students appear for the 10th as well the 12th board exams to pass out with flying colours. The students under the public and private schools, affiliated to the APOSS readily wait for the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 so that they can commence with the tough concepts with ample time allocated to each and every concept, precisely. The timings of the exams remain same every year that is, 2 pm to 5 pm (3 hours duration).
Below is the released timetable that has been derived from the current year records of the APOSS Intermediate Time Table.Follow this and start preparing until and unless the date sheet flashes up!
APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019: Procedure to Download
Nothing is tough if the right procedures are put in place. Similarly, these below given step-by-step procedures assist the students to download the timetable easily without any discrepancy.
- All the candidates can visit this website for downloading their timetable
- Or the candidates can also make a visit the official APOSS website
- Search for the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 and click on it
- The timetable will get displayed on the screen
- Once it appears to you, download and save it
- Get as many printouts possible as per your future requirement
APOSS Intermediate 2019: Essential Notifications
As soon as the revised schedule released, we will update the same below, till then we have provided the previous schedule here:
- 28th Jan 2019: Ethics and Human Values
- 30Th Jan 2018: Environmental Education
- The practical examinations for all the students appearing in the board examinations are going to commence from the February 1 and concluding on February 20, 2019, for General Intermediate Courses.
- The examinations for the Intermediates are going to continue from 9 AM to 12 PM in the noon. All the students are expected to reach at least 30 minutes early in the examination hall so that they can read the question paper thoroughly and then answer the same with proper understanding.
About the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS)
The APOSS, the abbreviation of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society, had been founded in the year 1991. It is popular for being the first open school in the whole country. There are several responsibilities on the APOSS since it had been enforced by the state of Andhra Pradesh. Some of them are the decisive prediction of the syllabus for all the students who appear in the annual exams every year, Inaugurate the lives of every child by providing them functional literacy, improve the lives of the educationally backward sections.
APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019: Subject List
- Second Language Paper 2
- English Paper 2
- Mathematics Paper 2 A
- Mathematics Paper 2 B
- History Paper 2
- Physics Paper 2
- Classical Language Paper 2
- Chemistry Paper 2
- Fine Arts Paper 2
- Music Paper 2
- Geology Paper 2
- Home Science
- Public Administration
- Logic Paper 2
- Bridge Course Maths Paper
- Geography Paper 2
- Modern Language Paper 2
APOSS Intermediate Exam 2019: Important Points to Remember
- Do not forget to carry your admit card (hall ticket) which will allow your entry in the exam hall.
- Carry all the materials that you need (stationary, water bottle) in the exam hall, so as to avoid calling for anyone’s help in the hall.
- Do not indulge in any illegal activity. This might lend you into risks as the invigilators keep a strict and firm check on the applicants and if caught violating the norms, are debarred from appearing the exam.
- Time is really an essential factor. Do not waste any time. Be punctual and reach the exam hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the exams so that you can read the question papers and answer them according to your convenience.