APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 – Similar to all other years in the past, the APOSS declares the date sheet before two months of the commencement of the 10th and 12th board exams. The exams are conducted in the month of April, and the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 for this current academic year will be soon released by the board officials with the concern that the students can easily commence with their preparations at the earliest. If there is no discrepancy this year, then surely there will be no delay on the part of the board officials. The students wait for the timetable as it is essential to plot a proper study plan so as to not lag behind any circumstance at the end thus, leaving ample time for their revision.
About the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS)
The APOSS, the abbreviation of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society, had been founded in the year 1991. It is popular for being the first open school in the whole country. There are several responsibilities on the APOSS since it had been enforced by the state of Andhra Pradesh. Some of them are decisive prediction of the syllabus for all the students who appear in the annual exams every year, Inaugurate the lives of every child by providing them functional literacy, improve the lives of the educationally backward sections.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All the candidates can visit this website for downloading their timetable
- Or the candidates can also make a visit the official APOSS website
- Search for the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 and click on it
- The timetable will get displayed on the screen
- Once it appears to you, download and save it
- Get as many printouts possible as per your future requirement
APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019: Expected for Students
Every year hundreds and thousands of students appear for the 10th as well the 12th board exams to pass out with flying colors. The students under the public and private schools, affiliated to the APOSS readily wait for the APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019 so that they can commence with the tough concepts with ample time allocated to each and every concept, precisely. The timings of the exams remain same every year that is, 2pm to 5pm (3hours duration).
Below is an expected timetable that has been derived from the last year records of the APOSS Intermediate Time Table. Follow this and start preparing until and unless the date sheet flashes up!
|Days & Dates of Exam (Expected)||Intermediate Examinations Subjects Included|
|Thursday 01-03||PART – II: 2nd LANGUAGE PAPER-II|
|Monday 05-03||PART – I: ENGLISH PAPER– II|
|Wednesday 07-03||PART-III: MATHEMATICS PAPER-II A, BOTANY PAPER-II, CIVICS PAPER-II, PSYCHOLOGY PAPER –II|
|Friday 09 -03||MATHEMATICS PAPER– II B, ZOOLOGY PAPER– II, HISTORY PAPER– II|
|Monday 12-03||PHYSICS PAPER –IIECONOMICS PAPER– IICLASSICAL LANGUAGE PAPER– II|
|Wednesday 14-03||CHEMISTRY PAPER –II, COMMERCE PAPER –II, SOCIOLOGY PAPER – II, FINE ARTS, MUSIC PAPER – II|
|Friday 16-03||GEOLOGY PAPER– IIHOME SCIENCE PAPER– IIPUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PAPER–II, LOGIC PAPER – II, BRIDGE COURSE MATHS PAPER–II
(FOR B.P.C STUDENTS)
|Monday 19-03||MODERN LANGUAGE PAPER – II. GEOGRAPHY PAPER– II|
APOSS Intermediate Time Table 2019: Procedure to Download
Nothing is tough if the right procedures are put in place. Similarly, these below given step-by-step procedures assist the students to download the timetable easily without any discrepancy.
APOSS Intermediate Exam 2019: Important Points to Remember
- Do not forget to carry your admit card (hall ticket) which will allow your entry in the exam hall.
- Carry all your materials that you need (stationary, water bottle) in the exam hall, so as to avoid calling for anyone’s help in the hall.
- Do not indulge into any illegal activity. This might lend you into risks as the invigilators keep a strict and firm check on the applicants and if caught violating the norms, are debarred from appearing the exam.
- Time is really an essential factor. Do not waste any time. Be punctual and reach the exam hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the exams so that you can read the question papers and answer them according to your convenience.