The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination commonly known as APJEE 2017 is a state level exam. Aspirants who desire to appear can fill the application form through online mode only from the official website www.apjee.in. Through this exam aspirants will get admission of aspirants in variety of technical and professional courses in various affiliated colleges as per the availability of seats in colleges. Application form will be available from February, 2017. The APJEE exam is being conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) an independent body under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Admission of aspirants will be done strictly on the basis of the marks scored by the aspirant in APJEE 2017 exam and it should be held in the month of May, 2017.
|APJEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||APJEE 2017|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
APJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for APJEE 2017 exam Aspirants need to satisfy the below condition to be eligible.
- Aspirants passed in their SSC/ HSC from any institution within Arunachal Pradesh and who are residing in AP from at least last 3 years or more are eligible to appear.
- Aspirants of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST) and Non- APST staff of the Central Government, State Government & central public undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh are also eligible to appear for the examination.
For Diploma Course
- Completed their Secondary School Certificate or 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Government Board can apply.
- Age of aspirants should be between 15 to 18 years at the time of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be chosen.
For Degree Courses
- Completed 10+2 or Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent exam in science stream (Biology) from a recognized University/ Board is eligible.
- Aspirants suppose to be between 17 to 21 years of age at the time of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be chosen.
- The upper age limit of SC/ ST category candidates is relaxable up to 3 years.
APJEE 2017 Application form
Aspirants who satisfy the APJEE 2017 eligibility criteria can fill the application form through the steps given below.
- Aspirants must apply online by visiting www. apjee.in and register.
- Aspirants must fill the basic details such as Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email address. Applicant will receive a login ID and password on the Mobile Number and email address mentioned in the form.
- Aspirants require to login and enter their private, academics and other details as required in the form and save it.
- After entering the details Aspirants have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of 25 kb in JPG format only.
- Check and review their filled application form before clicking on “Final Submit” button. Once the candidate submits the form, no changes can be made in the application.
APJEE 2017 Application fees:
Aspirants have to pay the application fees of Rs 500/- for APST and Rs 700/- for Non-APST candidates by online through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
APJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of multiple choice objective type questions of 600 marks.
- The paper will be in English only.
- For each correct answer Aspirants will receive 4 marks and 1 mark will be reduced for every wrong answer given.
- The duration, subject and marks distribution is given below:
|For Degree Courses (PCB Group)|
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Max Marks|
|Physics, Chemistry & Biology||3 Hours||600|
|For Diploma Courses|
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Max Marks|
|Mathematics and Science||2 hours||600|
APJEE 2017 Exam Dates
|APJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Start of submission of APJEE 2017 Online Application Form for both Degree (PCB) & Diploma||February, 2017
|Date of Start of issue of Offline Application Form for Diploma at Directorate office & DDSE office at Districts||February, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission/ Issue/ Receipt of Off-Line and On-line Application Form||April, 2017|
|Date of Start of Downloading of Admit Cart from Online portal||April, 2017|
|APJEE 2017 Date of Exam : Degree (PCB)||May, 2017|
|APJEE 2017 Date of Exam : Diploma||May, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.