AP PGECET 2018 Exam – Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education.
This is the State Level Examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the admission of the candidates in Post- Graduate courses in engineering, technology, and pharmacy.
It is a state level entrance test from which candidates get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy, and planning courses. Every year AP PGECET will be held in the month of May 2018. It is conducted once in a year.
You would be able to apply for the examination after filling the application form. You can check all the important information about important dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card and result in the blow section.
|AP PGECET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Andhra Pradesh – Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Also known:||AP PGECET|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AP PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are no officially declared terms of the Eligibility Criteria of AP PGECET 2018 are available still due to the not availability of the Notification.
If you are waiting to apply for the examination then you should check the detailed terms provided by the University. Check the set of terms and condition from the previous year Broachers as there would be only minor variations in the detailed terms:
- You need to have qualified the B. Tech or B. E from any of the recognized University or the Board with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for the SC/ST category.
- You must have the Secondary class certificate with minimum 50% marks and with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the required subjects.
- In order to take admission in the M. Pharmacy, you should have cleared the B. Pharmacy from the recognised University under the Medical Council of the India.
- If you have qualified the GATE or the GPAT then you can directly apply for the admission without taking the entrance examination.
- There are no age limitation criteria as defined by the University.
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
The Application Form of AP PGECET 2018 will most probably be available in March 2018 by the University. The Application Form will be available on the Official website of the University in the Online Mode only.
You would be able to apply when the application form will be available. Check the steps to fill the Online Application Form below:
- The Link to fill the Online Application Form will be available on the Official website of the University i.e. appgecet.org.
- You need to click on the link to AP PGECET 2018 Application form on the official website.
- You have to fill the application form with all the required details i.e. Personal and Academic Details as per the certificates.
- After filling the Application Form, you need to upload the Scanned photograph and scanned Signature as per the prescribed format of the University.
- There will be Online Payment Module after completing the information and uploading the photograph and signature.
- You would have to do the payment via Credit/Debit Card or the Net Banking from any Branch of the State Bank of the India.
- You need to keep a hard copy of the Application safe for the future references.
AP PGECET 2018 Application Fee
The Application Form Fee will be submitted in the Online Mode only via Credit/Debit card or the Net Banking. The Application Form Fee will be Rs 500 for the General category and it is Rs 250 for SC/ST and another reserved category.
You can apply for more than more course with only one application form only they have to submit the extra application fee according to the Number of Applications.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP PGECET 2018 is not updated yet as the Notification is not available yet. The exam Pattern helps you to understand the structure of the examination and you can check and follow it before starting the preparation for the exam. Check the detailed structure of the exam below:
- There would be No Negative Marking on the exam.
- The exam will contain a total of 200 Multiple Objective type question having 4 options.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam will only be available in the English Language only.
- The exam will be conducted in the two shifts i.e. Forenoon and Afternoon.
AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card
Check here the important points and the downloading steps of the AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card:
- The AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card will be available from 3rd week of May 2018 on the Official website of the University.
- The Link to download the admit card will also be posted here when it will be available.
- You need to fill the Registration Number that you would get after filling the application form and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- After filling all the details, the admit card of the Exam of AP PGECET 2018 will be available on the screen and you would have to take the printout of it.
- You need to carry the admit card on the day of the examination as you would not be allowed to enter the examination centre without having the admit card.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Dates
As the notification of the AP PGECET 2018 has not been released yet so there is only tentative information regarding the exam. The notification for the year of 2018 will be available soon.
You should check the exam schedule to successfully apply and take the exam. Check the tentative exam schedule on the below table:
|AP PGECET 2018 Important Dates|
|Release of notification||1st week of March 2018|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||4th week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of downloading the admit card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of June 2018|
Note: All the Important Dates and the exam schedule provided here are tentative. When the notification will be available it will be updated here.
AP PGECET 2018 Result Notification
Below are the steps to check the result of AP PGECET 2018 and other important points:
- The result of the AP PGECET 2018 will be available after the three weeks of the commencement of the examination.
- The result will be available on the Official website in the Online Mode only and you would be able to check it after filling the required information.
- The required information will be Roll Number and Name.
- The Result will contain the total score as well as the sectional score in AP PGECET 2018.
- The Merit list of the candidates will be declared by the University for all who will qualify the examination.
Note: The AP PGECET will not be conducting an online test this academic year as the government is contemplating to organise the same in the paper-based model.
AP PGECET Counseling 2018 will start from 3rd week of July 2018. The counselling is based on the rank of the student in the entrance exam of PGECET.
The counselling will begin with the verification of documents .the students who are successful in qualifying the AP PGECET 2018 will be called for counselling registration and verification of certificate at the centres of AP PGECET 2018.
Through this articles, candidates can get the information about the counselling of AP PGECET 2018.