AP PGECET 2018 Counselling will start from 3rd week of July 2018. The counselling is based on the rank of the student in the entrance exam of PGECET.
The counselling will begin with the verification of documents. The students who are successful in qualifying the AP PGECET 2018 will be called for counselling registration and verification of certificate at the centres of AP PGECET 2018.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- AP PGECET Rank card
- AP PGECET 2018 hall ticket
- SSC passing certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of Qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ Household card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
Through this articles, candidates can get the information about the counselling of AP PGECET 2018.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Details
The counselling of AP PGECET is based on the rank of students in the exam. The students who qualify are called for the counselling of AP PGECET.
The seats will be left after allotting the GATE/GPAT candidates will be available for AP PGECET students. It is mandatory for the qualifying students of the AP PGECET to attend the counselling 2018 for admission into M.TECH/M.PHARMACY/Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Certificate Verification and payment of counselling Fee- To participate in the counselling process, centres candidates have to first verify their documents.
Candidates have to visit the centres for certificate verification and registration .they also have to pay the fee of Rs 1000(500 for the students who belong to SC?ST category).
After document verification, candidates can collect the receipt from the counter.
Web option entry
After verifying the documents /certificates, students can fill their choices for colleges and other activities. The entry can be done by helpline centre or any other place having internet access. The student needs to enter a six letter code password that will be sent to the registered number of the student.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Seat allotment
Students will be informed about the seat allotment result through SMS. after checking seats, kindly take the printout of it and make a report to the Institute for the admission process
Documents required for verification
Students need to carry the following documents for verification: