AP PGECET 2018 Result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2018. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2018) is a state level entrance test of Andhra Pradesh.
It is conducted for the students who wish to take admission in the M.Tech, M.Pharma in the field of engineering technology and pharmacy.
It is held or organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of A.P state council of higher education (APSCHE).
All those students who have qualified in the GPAT and GATE exam have the advantage of not appearing the entrance exam and get admissions based on their rank in GPAT and GATE exams.
AP PGECET 2018 Result
AP PGECET is an entrance exam which is a common entrance exam. The result of this entrance exam will be in the first week of June 2018.
Every year many students appear in this exam to pursue their careers in engineering. The result of AP PGECET 2018 will be seen only in online mode.
AP PGECET 2018 RESULT basically shows the rank and marks scored by the candidates in the exam and will be displayed on the official website of AP PGECET exam.
For viewing the result students need to enter their hall ticket number. The students who are going to apply for the entrance examination can view their result on the official website.
The result will be viewed in the first week of June 2018. After the result, the candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination will have to attend the counselling of AP PGECET 2018.
How to Check AP PGECET 2018 Result
Following are the steps to check the candidate’s result
- Go to the official link to AP PGECET.
- Enter the hall ticket number you were given during the examination.
- Click on the “get result “tab.
- Check the result displayed on the screen.
- It is advised to take printouts of the result, as it may be useful for further use.
What’s New in AP PGECET 2018?
- Andhra University will be holding the entrance exam in the 4th week of May 2018 in two sessions per day.
- The test will be online
- A mock test will be available to students to use and practise
- The application fee has increased by Rs 100. Now General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs 800 and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 400.
- AP PGECET 2018 will be held in 12 centres.
- Aadhaar Card number is mandatory for filling the AP PGECET application form.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling
AP PGECET Counseling 2018 will start from 3rd week of July 2018. The counselling is based on the rank of the student in the entrance exam of PGECET.
The counselling will begin with the verification of documents .the students who are successful in qualifying the AP PGECET 2018 will be called for counselling registration and verification of certificate at the centres of AP PGECET 2018. Through this articles, candidates can get the information about the counselling of AP PGECET 2018.