AP Intermediate Time Table 2019- Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released the AP Intermediate Result 2019 for the students appearing in 1st and 2nd year of Intermediate exam. The students can access their admit card on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board at bieap.gov.in. and manabadi.co.in. The exam is scheduled to commence from 28 February 2019. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has already released the AP Intermediate Time Table 2019 for all the students who will appear in the 12th board examinations in the March and April months of 2019. The date sheet or time table is essential to hold information related to the names and codes of the subjects, and also the accurate dates when the examinations will be actually conducted. Every year thousands of students appear in the examinations for both 10th and 12th standards affiliated to the board from across the state and beyond. It is the responsibility on the part of all the students to stay in touch to the official website to get notified about all the events and the dates of the same. Moreover, the article is also focused on providing information about the accurate dates, the steps to download the date sheet and also the importance of both the date sheet and board officials. The timetable gets released two months before the conducting of the exam so that they manage ample time to prepare all the concepts adequately. It is mandatory for the students to download the date sheet as well as admit card in the month of February, once both of them are released by the board authorities.
This article is motivated to aware all the candidates about the dates of AP intermediate Time Table 2019 and other information. Candidates are advised to read the full article carefully in order to avoid any uncertain scenario.
Latest Update: The AP Intermediate Result 2019 has been released on the official website on 12 April 2019 at 11:00 AM.
AP 12th Time Table 2019: Important Dates
All the events that are mentioned below are conducted by the official Andhra Pradesh Board conducting 10th and 12th board examinations. Below mentioned dates are accurate which have been introduced by the board officials.
Highlights and Some important Events
|Andhra Pradesh Inter Timetable 2019|
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate AP(BIEAP)|
|Level of Examination||Inter 1st year, 2nd-year Exams|
|Release date of Time Table||15th November’18|
|Release date of Admit card||25 Feb 2019 (Available)|
|Examinations starting date||28th February 2019|
|End of Examination||18th March 2019|
|Result Declaration||12 April 2019 (Released)|
AP Intermediate Time Table 2019: Released
The AP Intermediate Time Table 2019 has been released for all the students who are affiliated to the AP Board. Once you download and follow the same, you will be able to grasp an idea as to how to prepare and with what time in hand for each subject.
|Day and Date||Subject Name|
|28 Feb 2019
2nd Language- Paper II
|02 Mar 2019
|06 Mar 2019
Mathematics paper- II A
Botany Paper- II
Civics Paper- II
|08 Mar 2019
|Mathematics Paper- II B
Zoology Paper- II
History Paper- II
|11 Mar 2019
|Physics Paper- II
Economics Paper- II
|13 Mar 2019
|Chemistry Paper- II
Commerce Paper- II
Sociology Paper- II
Fine Arts, Music Paper- II
|15 Mar 2019
|Geology Paper II
Public Administrator Paper- II
Logic Paper- II
Bridge Course Maths Paper- II
(For B.P.C students)
|18 Mar 2019
|Modern Language Paper- II|
How to Download AP Intermediate Time Table 2019?
AP Intermediate Time Table 2019: – Candidates are required to follow the following simple steps in order to download AP Intermediate date sheet 2019 successfully.
- First visit the official website for AP Board know more about your intention
- Now find link inter Exam time table
- Click on the link open it
- Here you can get AP Intermediate Time Table 2019
- Download and save it.
- Take a print hard copy for future use.
Subjects Included in the AP 12th Exam 2019
- Second Language Paper 2
- English Paper 2
- Mathematics Paper 2 A
- Mathematics Paper 2 B
- History Paper 2
- Physics Paper 2
- Classical Language Paper 2
- Chemistry Paper 2
- Fine Arts Paper 2
- Music Paper 2
- Geology Paper 2
- Home Science
- Public Administration
- Logic Paper 2
- Bridge Course Maths Paper
- Geography Paper 2
- Modern Language Paper 2
AP Intermediate Time Table 2019: Syllabus Details
- Part 1: English
- Part 2: Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi, and Kannada
- Part 3: Mathematics, Science (Chemistry, physics, biology, botany, zoology), Economics, Civics, sociology, Logic, Geology and so on.
AP Intermediate 2019: Admit Card
The admit card for the AP Intermediate 2019 is given to the students in the same online format which they have to download from the official site. The admit card of the exam is already released by the conducting board. The admit card or the hall ticket is essential as without the same the students cannot sit for any of the examinations. The same will get released in the month of February which must be preserved by the students after downloading so that they can produce the same during the examination days.
How to Download the AP Intermediate Admit Card 2019?
There are some of the simplest steps that allow the students to find the best way to the accessing of admit cards.
- Visit the official website of AP Board
- Search for the link that reads AP Intermediate Admit Card 2019
- Click on the above link
- The admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card after answering the questions that may be asked
- Lastly, preserve and produce the same during examinations and results as well.
How to prepare for AP Intermediate Exams 2019?
Whenever exams approach every candidate wants to know tips and tricks to prepare. Here we have mentioned some tricks that will help you all to prepare for AP Intermediate exams 2019.
- Firstly, Candidates are required to prepare a proper schedule in such a way that every subject will get equal time and no topic will left. Time for revision will be considered while preparing the schedule.
- Study the easy topics first and then with a fresh mind devote your tie to tough topics.
- Try to cover chapters with more weightage first. But do no left fewer weightage topics.
- After the completion of preparation, sit with a sample paper and solve it like you are giving the real exam.
- Practice last 3 years question papers.
- Sleep well and take proper breaks.
We wish you all great success. To know more about AP Intermediate Time Table 2019 stay connected with our page.