AP ICET 2018 Exam Pattern – Andhra University conducts this state-level Master of Business Administration (MBA) entrance exam every
However, the last date to apply for the exam has ended in March, but the applicants can still apply last by May 2018 with payment of late fee of Rs.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates are getting hardly 3 months to prepare for the examination.
- Here it’s placed down the APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Before commencing with the preparations, the applicants must make sure that he/she knows the syllabus and the exam pattern of the exam completely.
- The exam will be conducted in pen-paper mode and will have 200 questions.
- It is important for the applicants to understand the exam pattern of APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) at first place and then start with their preparations.
- It will help them prepare the suitable topics and will know how they can attempt the exam.
- The candidates should refer good APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) sample papers and model exam papers.
- Also, they should undertake more and more online mock tests.
- Regular practice will keep the applicants inspired and will give them an idea regarding the kind of questions that have been asked in the test previously.
- The exam is held in offline mode.
- The applicants will be required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet.
- It has been designed to measure the applicant’s ability to think methodically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess their aptitude for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination, divided into 3 sections.
- The linguistic will be English and Tamil for section A and section B and only English for section C.
- The time duration of APICET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is 2.5 hours.
- The qualifying % of marks in APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
- However, for applicants belonging to SC or ST, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
- AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) Results 2018 will be declared by AP Government once the valuation of AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 Exam is accomplished.
- Students who have attended ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) Exam organized by Andhra University can check the results at the official website.
- Candidates can fill information regarding AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 Exam on this page.
- Candidates will also be provided with the direct link for the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) Result 2018 on the official website.
The applicants interested in appearing for the test this year must have started preparing for it. APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 shall be held in May 2018.
AP ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
Detailed Table about APICET 2018 Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
Section A– Analytical Ability
|1. Data Sufficiency||20|
|2. Problem Solving||55|
Section B – Mathematical Ability
|1. Arithmetical Ability||35|
|2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||35|
|3. Statistical Ability||10|
Section C – Communication Ability
|2. Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|3. Functional Grammar||15|
AP ICET 2018 Model Question Paper
AP ICET 2018 Result
We hope that all the information given on this page about AP ICET 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding AP ICET 2018 as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck