AP ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Assured eligibility circumstances have been placed down by APSCHE for applicants who can or cannot appear for the exam.
- Applicants are guided to go through the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) eligibility conditions cautiously and ascertain their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- It is highlighted that at any point if the applicant is found to be unqualified for the admission or the exam, he/she may be ineligible.
Given below are the AP ICET 2017 eligibility criteria.
- The applicants should be Indian Nationals and should gratify local / non-local status requirements placed down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as corrected up to date.
- The applicants other than Indian Nationals should gratify the rules of the Universities apprehensive.
The applicants seeking admission
- For MBA: Candidates should have clearly passed from a well-known Bachelor’s Degree Examination of at least three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates should have clearly passed from a documented Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree acquired by Distance Mode Program should have thanks by joint committee of University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and DEC.
- The applicants who are appearing for the last year degree examination shall also be qualified to appear for AP ICET 2017.
- Admission into any college depends on its Thanks/Membership by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in AP ICET 2017 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe applicants.
- Mere qualification in the entrance exam does not entitle an applicant to find admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) course unless the applicant appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
AP ICET 2017 Selection Procedure
- As per the procedure, applicants first will be shortlisted on the basis of AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 scores.
- These shortlisted applicants then have to partake in the counseling process for final selection.
APICET 2017 Results
- The result of the AP ICET 2017 will be declared in the month of May, 2017.
- The outcome will be declared in the form of ranks, after which the applicants have to follow the counseling procedure.