AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Assured eligibility circumstances have been placed down by APSCHE for applicants who can or cannot appear for the exam.
Applicants are guided to go through the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) eligibility conditions cautiously and ascertain their eligibility before applying for the exam.
It is highlighted that at any point if the applicant is found to be unqualified for the admission or the exam, he/she may be ineligible.
AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should be Indian Nationals and should gratify local / non-local status requirements placed down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as corrected up to date. The applicants other than Indian Nationals should gratify the rules of the Universities apprehensive.
The Applicants Seeking Admission
- For MBA: Candidates should have clearly passed from a well-known Bachelor’s Degree Examination of at least three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates should have clearly passed from a documented Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree acquired by Distance Mode Program should have thanks by the joint committee of University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and DEC.
- The applicants who are appearing for the last year degree examination shall also be qualified to appear for AP ICET 2018.
- Admission into any college depends on its Thanks/Membership by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in AP ICET 2018 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe applicants.
- Mere qualification in the entrance exam does not entitle an applicant to find admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) course unless the applicant appears for Counselling at the notified Centres.
AP ICET 2018 Selection Procedure
As per the procedure, applicants first will be shortlisted on the basis of AP ICET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) scores. These shortlisted applicants then have to partake in the counselling process for final selection.
The candidates who will qualify AP ICET 2018 will be called to attend the counselling. Andhra University will be conducting web-based AP ICET 2018 counselling in June 2018.
The counselling process involves various stages like registration, document verification, choice filling and seat allotment etc.
All the candidates will be required to pay a certain fee for participating in this counselling. The amount of the fee given in the table below is the last year and can be revised this year.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1,000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
APICET 2018 Results
The result of the AP ICET 2018 will be declared on 12th May 2018. The outcome will be declared in the form of ranks, after which the applicants have to follow the counselling procedure.
The rank card of the candidates will be issued apart from the AP ICET 2018 result. It will also be available only in the online mode just like the result of APICET.
For downloading AP ICET 2018 rank card, the candidates will be required to enter their roll number and date of birth. No hard copy of the rank card will be sent via post or email to the candidates.
Score and rank of AP ICET 2018 will be taken into consideration for granting MBA admission into hundreds of APSCHE affiliated Universities/Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017-2018 only.
We hope that all the information given on this page about AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding AP ICET 2018 as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!