Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is organised once every year. This exam is conducted for choosing qualified applicants to be granted admission into regular Master of Business Administration (MBA) course obtainable by several AP (Andhra Pradesh) state colleges and Management Institutes coming under the jurisdiction of APSCHE. Andhra University shall be conducting the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) in May 2017.
All the qualified applicants interested in applying for the exam are compulsory to fill and give into the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 Application Form. The online registration for the exam commenced on 06th February 2017. The application form is available in online mode only, at the official website of AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test).
Though, for the convenience of the applicants, a straight link to access the form has been presented in the article. However, the final date to fill and submit the application form without payment of late fee lapsed on 5th March 2017, but the applicants can apply for the exam in May 2017 with payment of late fee.
AP ICET 2017 Application Fee
- The applicants are compulsory to pay non-refundable candidature fee for the submission of the APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 Application Form.
- The amount of the registration fee is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee has been increased this year and it can be paid by the applicants either online using Credit/Debit Card or at AP (Andhra Pradesh) Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P.
- The list of AP (Andhra Pradesh) Online Payment centre is obtainable on the official website.
- The applicants can access the link given below to get complete details of AP (Andhra Pradesh) Online Centers.
Pre-requisite for filling AP ICET 2017 Application Form
Before starting with the filling of candidature form of APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017, the applicants must arrange for the following documents –
- If the application fee is paid via the E- Seva/AP (Andhra Pradesh) Online Center, then arrange for Payment Transaction identification Receipt.
- Qualifying examination certificates and admit card of same.
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Local city living certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Parents’ revenue certificate.
- Special Category Certificate if the applicant belongs to the special category.
- After arranging for these above-listed things, ensure that you fulfil the APICET AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- Thereafter, follow the following steps for accessing and filling the APICET AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 Application Form.
Guidelines for Filling the AP ICET 2017 Application Form
- To begin with APICET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) Online Registration, the applicants must click on the direct link given above for reaching straight to the registration page.
- Read the instructions cautiously and begin with the application form filling.
- Fill in the information as required properly.
- The applicants will be required to register using their email id & password.
- Then they will have to fill in personal details, qualification, contact details in the application form.
- Also, upload their scanned passport sized colour photo and scanned signature in the form.
- Review the application form cautiously and submit the same.
- Now make the payment of application fee using available payment modes.
- With the payment of application fee, the registration will accomplish.
- The applicants must take a printout of filled-in AP ICET APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
AP ICET 2017 Application fee
- 250/- and payment should be done through online mode.
- Applicant has to pay an extra fee if he exceeds final date limit.
We hope that all the information given on this page about AP ICET 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding AP ICET 2017 as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!