AP ECET 2018 – The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 will be hosted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthpuramu in the month of May/ 2018.
The AP ECET 2018 exam will be conducted for the B.Sc. Degree (in Mathematics) holders and for Diploma holders. You can take admission in the 2nd year of B.E. or B.Tech programs and also, in the 2nd year of B.Pharmacy through the lateral admissions.
The B.Sc. students can’t take admission in the B. Pharmacy course. You can visit the official website of AP ECET for checking all information related to the exam.
|AP ECET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Also known as||AP ECET|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthpuramu|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before you fill the application form, you should confirm the eligibility criteria of AP ECET 2018. As only eligible candidates will be considered for admissions, you are requested to first confirm the eligibility status as per the norms released by the exam board and then apply for the same.
If you are found to be ineligible for the AP ECET 2018, then you would be rejected and your fee would be confiscated. These set of rules are released by the AP ECET regulatory authorities, for limiting the exam process for the eligible candidates ONLY.
- If you belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Indian nationality then you would be considered eligible to appear in the exam.
- Your age should not be less than 21 years as per the norms of the eligibility criteria of AP ECET 2018. Also if you are in the final year you can also apply for the application form.
- If you desire to appear in the exam you need to have passed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc. Degree any Stream with the aggregate of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- If you have been appearing in their Diploma and want to participate in the Exam of AP ECET 2018 must submit their training completion certificate before the admission process.
AP ECET 2018 Application Form
If you want to participate in the AP ECET exam you need to fill the AP ECET Application Form by online mode. If you are eligible you should apply and fill the application form before the deadline.
- You can apply for the examination online by logging on to the official website and register for it.
- The signatures and the scanned copy of latest photograph should also be uploaded. You are warned to NOT miss this upload or upload the photo in place of signature and vice versa. This will lead to forming rejection.
- The application fee payment for the AP ECET 2018 Exam can be done by using net banking or Debit card/Credit card.
- If you have a qualification of 10+2 or Diploma degree from recognised Board/ university you need to upload the certificate of the same in the AP ECET 2018 Application Form.
AP ECET 2018 Application Fees
The application fees need to be paid by all the candidates filling the applications while they are submitting the forms. The Application fees will be Rs. 300/- for all. You must keep in mind that the form submission will NOT be considered complete without the submission of the form fee.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
Below we have listed the AP ECET Exam Pattern, you can have a look at it:
- Total marks: 200
- Total no. of Questions: 200
- Mode of examination: Online
- Total Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Questions Type: MCQs in English
The Pattern of AP ECET 2018 Exam – For B.Tech Program:
The Pattern of AP ECET 2018 Exam – For Pharmacy Program:
The Pattern of AP ECET 2018 Exam – For B.Sc. Program:
AP ECET 2018 Exam – Minimum Requirement for Marks:
|B.Sc. (For General)||An aggregate of 25% marks|
|(For SC/ST)||Not specified|
AP ECET 2018 Admit Card
You need to have your admit card with you in order to sit for the exam. Without admit card of AP ECET 2018, you would not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
It is also a very important document for the further admission processes. So, Admit card should be kept safe even after the exam. After filling the application form correctly and within the deadline, you would be able to collect your admit card of AP ECET 2018.
AP ECET 2018 Result
AP ECET 2018 result and the rank card will be released in the month of June 2018. If you have appeared in the exam, after viewing your result, you would be eligible to take admission in the B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc. courses.
AP ECET 2018 Exam Dates
|Notification Releasing date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||4th week of March 2018|
|The last date to submit an application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application without late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|