AP ECET 2018 Application Form is published by JNTUA for Diploma Holders of Engineering Pharmacy/Technology and B.Sc. Graduates (with Maths) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd-year level into B.Tech/B.E./B.Pharmacy Programs offered in Universities and PCI/AICTE approved Institutions in A.P. The eligible candidates need to apply for AP ECET 2018 by online mode only.
AP ECET 2018 Exam is a State level Entrance Exam which is been conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
This examination is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Level Entrance Test for Diploma holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree holders.
Candidates can get admission to the second year of B.E./ B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses.
AP ECET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who desire to apply for AP ECET 2018 exam are requested to fill the particulars carefully in online application from the official website as per schedule by paying the necessary fees.
Candidates should check the filled up form before clicking the submit button during online application.
After filling up the AP ECET 2018 online application form with the necessary details, verify all details carefully and press the submit button.
Registration number would be generated on successful submission of the application form. A print out of the application form should be kept for future reference.
The registration number should be kept safe for any future reference.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Application Registration Fee is of Rs. 400/-
AP ECET 2018 Exam Dates
Here we are given the tentative exam dates of ACET 2018. After the release of the release of the official Notification.
|Notification Releasing date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||4th week of March 2018|
|The last date to submit an application with the late fee Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit an application without late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||3rd May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Procedure to Apply
The procedure to Apply in the AP ECET 2018 has provided below. Take a look at the following details to know better about the AP ECET Application Process, the following step by step process will help you to apply in for AP ECET 2018 very easily. Take a look at the following process to know about it.
- Visit the official webpage of AP ECET.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ button at the home pasge of official website.
- Click on the fee payment button in the home page and make the payment.
- You will be able to check your application status by clicking on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ button.
- You have to fill your personal details such as qualifying examination, hall ticket number, personal, communication, and other required details.
- After providing the required details, you will be asked to provide scanned photograph and signature in prescribed manner.
- You have to click on the ‘Print Application Form’ button, in order to take print out of the same.
We hope that all the information regarding the AP ECET which has given on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!