AP ECET 2018 Exam is a State level Entrance Exam which is been conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. This examination is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Level Entrance Test for Diploma holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree holders. Candidates can get admission to the second year of B.E./ B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses.
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing in the AP ECET exam this year can check the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to the Indian National.
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for the entry in relevant B.E./B.Tech/BH.Pharmacy Course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain 45% in the qualifying examination
AP ECET 2018 Exam Dates
Here we are given the tentative exam dates of ACET 2018. After the release of the release of the official Notification.
|Notification Releasing date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||4th week of March 2018|
|The last date to submit an application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit an application without late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Application Form
- Application Form will be accepted through online mode.
- The application form will start filling from the third week of February 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size photograph (size should be of 30kb) and signature (20kb).
- Make sure that you take a printout of filled in application form for future record.
AP ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
Students can get here the details of exam pattern:
- Language: The paper will be published in English language only.
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration:3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
AP ECET 2018 Syllabus
The Syllabus of the AP ECET will contain the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination. Paper will be prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics. The question will also be prepared from the Engineering branches like Civil, Mechanical Electrical etc.
AP ECET 2018 Preparation Tips
- Start preparation before two or three months of examination.
- Prepare as per the latest exam pattern.
- Solve all the previous year’s question papers.
- Buy Best Books which contains all the brief information.
- Create a study schedule and keep following it daily.
FAQ’s for AP ECET 2018
- What is the Date for releasing AP ECET 2018 Application Form?
The AP ECET 2018 will be released in the third week of February 2018.
- What is the mode of Submitting the AP ECET 2018 Application Form?
The AP ECET 2018 Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Is there any other way to fill the Application Form?
No there is no other way to fill the Application Form
- How much is the Application Fee for the AP ECET 2018?
The Application Fee is Rs 400/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP.
AP ECET Admit Card 2018
AP ECET Hall Ticket can be accessed from the official website. It will be issued in the last week of April 2018. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with Admit Card to enter the examination center.
AP ECET 2018 Result
The APECET 2018 Result can be downloaded only through online Mode. The Results are generally announced by the AP ECET 2018 conducting authority. Candidates can check their result through the official website of the AP ECET 2018. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks which are secured by him in the entrance examination.
AP ECET Counselling 2018
The Candidates who are qualified or shortlisted will have to attend the counseling for the admissions into various engineering and Pharmacy. Admission will be provided on the basis of scores in AP ECET. APSCHE conducts the web counseling for the qualified candidates. Candidates have to reach one of the 18th helpline centers for the certificate verification.