AP ECET 2017 Answer Keys – All Sets (A, B, C, and D) : AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state level common entrance test in Andhra Pradesh for engineering courses. This test will be conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University) on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Answer key of AP ECET 2017 will be published for Engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc mathematics streams. Answer keys of AP ECET 2017 will be published on this page soon. Candidates can check and analyze their AP ECET 2017 performance.
AP ECET 2016-2017 Final Answer Keys
Here we have provided last year answer keys for candidates. This will provide an understanding about how the answer keys will be.
AP ECET 2017 Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who apply for AP ECET 2017 must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be from Andhra Pradesh and satisfy local and non local status.
- To get admission for B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Pharmacy courses, a candidate should have a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy by any recognized university from Andhra Pradesh.
- A candidate having 3 year B.Sc Mathematics degree from any recognized university from Andhra Pradesh is qualified.
- Candidates who are pursuing diploma courses are also eligible for admission. They should complete their prescribed practical training before admission.
- Minimum marks required for admission in Diploma in Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree is 45% for unreserved candidates and 40% for reserved candidates.
Exam time duration is 3 hours. Timing will be from 10:00 Am to 1:00 Pm. Every question contains 1 mark each.
AP ECET Hall Tickets:
Candidates who are successfully submitted their application form can download their hall ticket from 20th April of 2017. Candidates should download their hall ticket from official web page for AP ECET 2017. Hall ticket is the first mandatory document required at the time of examination. As it is a mandatory document we recommend you to keep it safe until the admission process is over.
AP ECET 2017 Results
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University will announce AP ECET 2017 through their official web page. Ranks will be given to candidates according to their marks obtained in entrance examination. Candidates can download their rank list/ rank card from the official web page of JNTU.
Best of luck!