AP EAMCET Results 2018 – The AP EAMCET Results 2018 has been declared by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University). JNTU released the result for AP EAMCET 2018 on 2nd May 2018. The results were declared at 12 noon in Vijayawada by JNTU. Approx 2 lacs students appeared for AP EAMCET 2018 exam, but only 1 lac students could make it. The candidates who have successfully qualified the AP EAMCET 2018 exam will be eligible for counselling and seat allotment process. 72.28 is the pass percentage for engineering students this year, whereas 87.6% agriculture and medical students qualified the entrance exam. The authority of JNTU has declared the result in online mode. All the aspirants like you who have appeared in the examination can check the results at the official website of JNTU. You will be asked to provide details such as Registration Number & Date of Birth in order to check the results. The result of AP EAMCET 2018 will be included with details such as the qualifying status of the candidates, marks & rank obtained by you in the examination.
Anyhow, the authority (JNTU) will officially release the rank card for AP EAMCET after a few days of the declaration of result. JNTU informed all the candidates about result declaration & rank card by sending an SMS to your registered mobile number/ email ID. If you got qualified in AP EAMCET 2018, then only you will be able to attend the counselling session of the same. All the complete details regarding the AP EAMCET Results 2018 are provided below. The below-given details will give you more ideas on AP EAMCET Results 2018, take a look below to know more.
According to the latest notification, there will be a total of 322 colleges offering admissions under AP EAMCET. The 17 of these colleges will be government colleges and 305 of these will be private colleges. There will be a total of 153150 seats available under these colleges.
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Important Dates
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam date
22nd April 2018 to 25th April 2018
Preliminary Answer Key release
25th April 2018
May 2, 2018
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Procedure to Check
The following are the procedure to check the AP EAMCET Results 2018. You will be able to check the results by following the following easy steps. Take a look at the following steps to know better about the AP EAMCET Results 2018.
- Visit the official website of JNTU.
- You will be asked to provide your AP EAMCET 2018 registration number & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Check all the details mentioned and download the document.
- You are asked to take the printout of the result and keep the same safe until the admission process gets over.
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Details Provided
The details provided on the AP EAMCET 2018 will be as follows. Each result will be included in details such as following. Take a look at the following details to know that which all will be details provided in AP EAMCET 2018.
- Father’s Name.
- Local Area.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Combined Score.
- Secured Marks in the Examination.
- Group Total & Maximum Scores.
- Intermediate Percentage.
- Final Result.
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Merit List Details
The authority will announce a merit list of AP EAMCET 2018. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of your performance in the entrance examination. The cumulative score of the performance by you in AP EAMCET and other intercollegiate examinations will be used to form the merit list. The merit list for each program will be different. This merit list will be prepared for the various specializations under engineering, agriculture & medical categories. The following table shows specializations under these programs.
|Engineering Category (E)||Agriculture & Medical Category (ME)|
· B. E/ B. Tech.
· B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering).
· B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) (MPC).
· B. Tech. (Dairy – Technology).
· B. Tech. (Food Science & Technology).
· B. Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC).
· B. Pharm (MPC).
· Pharm D (MPC).
· B. Sc. (Ag).
· B. Sc. (Horticulture).
· BVSc. and Animal Husbandry.
· B. A. Sc.
· B. Tech. (Food Science & Technology).
· B. Sc. (CA & BM) (Bi. P. C.)
· B. Pharm. (Bi. P. C.)
· B. Tech (Bio – Technology) (Bi. P. C.)
· Pharm D (Bi. P. C.)
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Procedure to Download Rank Card
AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card will be released a few days after the announcement of AP EAMCET Results 2018. You will be able to download the admit card by following the following steps. Take a look at the following steps to know the procedure easily.
- Visit the official website of JNTU.
- You will be asked to provide AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card number, registration number, and date of birth.
- Now, you will be able to see the rank card on the screen.
- Check that whether all details given on rank card is correct or not.
- Now, download it.
- Take enough printouts and keep the same safely for the counselling process.
You will be able to check the ranks via AP EAMCET Results 2018 also. The authority will provide admission, on the basis of ranks obtained by you in the examination. Your ranks will be decided on the basis of combined scores. The combined scores will be 75% weightage to the marks obtained in AP EAMCET 2018 and 25% weightage will be for the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th/ XII class qualification exam. If you are a qualified applicant, then you will be called up for the counselling session. The counselling process will be included processes such as seat allotment, document verification, and payment of application fee.
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Cut Off
The authority will announce the cut off of AP EAMCET 2018 Results on the official website of AP EAMCET. The cut off will be announced for various streams. If you got the minimum cut off marks, then you will be invited to the AP EAMCET 2018 counselling process. The counselling process will be commenced on the basis of merit list. The cut off marks will be provided on the following factors.
- The Difficulty of the Examination.
- The Number of Test Takers.
- Number of Registrations for the Examination.
- Total Number of Seats Available.
- Sectional Score.
The following table shows the expected cut-off details of AP EAMCET 2018. Take a look at the following table to know more on the cut off of AP EAMCET 2018.
|Category Details||Cut Off Details|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Class).||Not Available.|
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Counselling Process
The authority will be commencing of AP EAMCET 2018 on the basis of merit list. There will be separate counselling process for each different course. It is expected that the process of AP EAMCET 2018 counselling process will begin from the 2nd Week of June 2018. If you are a short listed candidate, then you have to report at the venue in person. If you fail to be present at the AP EAMCET 2018 counselling, then no reason will be accepted for the same.
You will be asked to deposit the token money at the college in order to complete the admission on the same day at the college. If you fail to produce the deposit fee, then you won’t be considered as eligible for admission. If you got trapped in such situation, then you can appear for counselling in the next round. In cases like these, your rank will be considered but the earlier registration will be cancelled. So you have to begin with a new registration process.
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Counselling Process Documents Needed
As per the official notification by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), the following are the important documents needed for the admission process through counselling of AP EAMCET 2018. Take a look at the following details to know that which all are the documents needed to participate in AP EAMCET 2018 counselling.
- You have to provide the original certificate at the counselling and 2 sets of Xerox copies of AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- You have to provide the study certificates from 6th to inter.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass-Certificate.
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority certificate if applicate.
- Income certificate, which is issued after 1/1/2018.
The following are the important certificates which must be provided by the PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Applicants. Take a look at the following details to know better about the certificates needed to be produced by the above given category applicants.
- Aspirants who are with 40% or more disability will be eligible.
- If you are a CAP aspirant, then your parent must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- If you are an Anglo – Indian candidate, then you have to produce a certificate which is issued by Tahsildar of the place of residence.
- Minority applicants must have a SSC TC which containing their minority status or certificate which is issued by the Headmaster.
- If you are an applicant who is applying under NCC/ Sports Quota, then you have to produce a certificate from the competent authority.
- PH category candidates have to produce a certificate which is issued by the competent medical authority.
- CAP candidates have to produce a certificate is issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Board (In Case of Ex – Service Man)
AP EAMCET Results 2018 Counselling Process Fee Details
Aspirants who all are interested in participating in the counselling process of AP EAMCET 2018 has to pay a certain amount of fee at the time of verification. If the aspirants fail to do the same, they won’t be able to claim the admission.
- The application fee will be rupees 1000 for General & OBC candidates and the same will be 500 for SC/ ST candidates.
- You will be able to get the tuition fee for particular seats available under convenor quota in college wise before the commencement of the option entry. The same will be available on the official website.
- If you are an eligible candidate, then you will be able for fee reimbursement conducted by the government of AP under their guidelines.
We hope that all the information given on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!