Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year.
Candidates can get admissions in various professional courses in engineering agriculture and Pharmacy. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to many government and private institutions in the state.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Candidates are requested before proceeding with the Application Form read the details regarding it.
- Application Form will be done only in online mode.
- AP EAMCET Application Form will be available from the first week of February 2018.
- The Last Date to submit the Application Form will be the third week of March 2018.
- Candidates can also correct the mistakes made by them in the time period.
- Candidates are suggested to submit the Application Form completed in all respects.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2018
- Applications fee can be made in online mode by the credit, debit or by net banking.
- The Application Fees varies for different courses.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700/-|
You can make the AP EAMCET 2018 Correction if in case there is an error in the application form
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates
We are providing the tentative exam schedule for the AP EAMCET 2018. We will update the official dates whenever it will be released by the officials.
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates who are of the Indian Nationality or OCI Card Holder or PIO are eligible to Apply for the AP EAMCET 2018.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass in Intermediate or should be equivalent from any recognized board
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder: Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for this year examination is given below
- Duration of the examination: The exam will be conducted for 3 hours
- No of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam will be of the objective type.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be of objective type.
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct question.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can access the Admit Card from the website. AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 will be released by the exam conducting authority. it will be released in the third week of April 2018. It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their Hall Ticket with them during the examination. As Hall Ticket is considered to be one of the most important document. Candidates need to download the Admit Card through Its official website.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The Syllabus is prepared as per the Syllabus of the 11 standard and 12th Standard. The Syllabus for the AP EAMCET which consists of the subjects such as physics chemistry Mathematics botany and zoology. The questions will be asked to the candidate’s academic knowledge and understanding in the individual subjects.
Preparation for the EAMCET
Candidates who are preparing for the AP EAMCET here are the following preparation tips
- Make the effective time management strategy
- Don’t try for the topics which are out of Syllabus
- Complete all the previous year question paper
- Gather all the study material which is relevant to your syllabus.
- Candidates have to practice mock result to increase their speed and result
AP EAMCET 2018 Result Notification
Candidates can get their AP EAMCET Exam Result through the official website. Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. Rank Achieved by the Candidates will be considered as valid for the Admission to the course mentioned in the Application Form.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- Candidates should keep their Online Application Form till the process of Admission gets over.
- The Admit Card and the Score Card must produce by the candidates when they are called for the verification of documents.
- The Information Booklet for the AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling will be released on the counselling portal.
- The list of colleges for the Allotment of seats in each course will be notified by the Exam Conducting Authority
FAQs of AP EAMCET 2018
- How can I Apply for the AP EAMCET?
You can apply to online mode. But before that, you need to log in to its official website.
- When will I get the Application Form?
The candidates who are interested can get the Application Form in the first week of February 2018.
- Is there Any Application Fee?
Yes you have to pay some amount of the Application Fee and it varies from courses to courses
- How much is the Application Fee for the Engineering?
The Application Fee for the Engineering is Rs 350/-
- How can I Pay the Application Fee?
The Application Fee can be paid by both Online Mode as well as Offline Mode, In online Mode, one can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking and in Offline mode candidates can pay only through DD (Demand Draft)
- How many sections will be there for Engineering?
There will be three sections of the Engineering.
- How many questions will be asked in each course?
A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.