There are a lot of institutes located in Chennai for MBA, but here in this article you would get complete details about Anna University MBA Admission 2017 like its important dates, application process, eligibility criteria and many other informations.
You must have heard about Anna University which is located in the state of Tamil Nadu. This university conducts 64 post graduate courses, 31 undergraduate courses and 3 research courses.
Applicants are invited for admissions for its MBA program which is offered by The Department of Management Studies (DOMS). Individuals would be selected for this course on the baisis of their performance in the TANCET exam which is organized by the university.
Anna University MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Individuals need to make sure they are eligible before they go ahead and apply for the examination. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to have cleared Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years duration and gained a minimum of 50% for general category whereas 45% for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates need to have cleared 10+2+3/4years pattern or 10+3 years Diploma +3years pattern or B. Tech. /B.E. / B.Arch. / B. Pharm.
- Also candidates must have AMIE with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
- Candidates need to have appeared for TANCET exam
Anna University MBA Admission 2017 Application Process
There are 2 methods of applying, which are online and offline:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the university which is http://www.annauniv.edu
- Then they would have to click on the Online application form section.
- A unique registration number and password and password needs to be entered.
- Candidates would then have to fill up all the necessary details in the form.
- After the same candidates need to upload a photograph and take a copy of the application form after submitting the same.
- A hard copy along with the required documents and the Demand Draft needs to be sent to the university.
- Candidates need to visit the Co-ordinating Centres and attain the application form by submitting a copy of the required documents.
- The application fees need to be paid by cash or Demand Draft.
Demand Draft of Rs 500/- for general category and Rs 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates must be in favour of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University’ which is payable at Chennai.
Anna University MBA Admission 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam paper would be divided into 3 sections with Part 1 & 2 mandatory and Part 3 as per the discipline selected by the candidates while filling the Application Form.
|Number of Question||Marks for correct answer|
|Part 1||30 questions||1 mark|
|Part 2||30 questions||1 mark|
|Part 3||40 Questions||1 mark|
There would be negative marks of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
Anna University MBA Admission 2017 Coordinating Centres
|Chennai Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai||Chidambaram Annamalai University||Coimbatore Government College of Technology|
|Dindigul University College of Engineering, Dindigul||Erode Institute of Road and Transport Technology||Karaikudi Alagappa College of Engineering & Technology|
|Madurai Anna University Regional Centre – Madurai||Nagercoil University College of Engineering, Nagercoil||Salem Government College of Engineering|
|Thanjavur Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women||Tirunelveli Government College of Engineering|