The wait is over as the Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 process has begun. Here in this article you would get complete details about Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admissions 2017 such as its exam dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply.
Anna University is located in the state of Tamil Nadu and is a UGC recognized technical university. It has a total of 31 UG courses, 64 PG courses and 3 research courses. Applications are called in for admission to M.Sc and M.Phil program offered by the Anna University.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates need to have cleared degree in the relevant field with (10+2+3/4 years) pattern from a recognized University.
- Those of you who are currently for final year examination in April/May 2017, can also apply for admission.
- Candidates need to have cleared the Master’s Degree in the relevant field with 10+2+3+2 year’s pattern
- Candidates who are currently appearing for final year examination in April/May 2016, would also be able to for admission.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th / HSC Mark Sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Mark lists of all the semesters of UG Program
- Mark Sheet of all semesters / Year of Master’s Degree
- Postgraduate Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- University Examination Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Permanent Community Certificate issued by the competent authority for BC / BCM / SC / MBC / SCA / ST candidates
- Medical Certificate issued by the District Medical Board for Differently abled person (if applicable)
- Sending Counselling Call Letter by Speed Post
- Self-addressed envelope 20/- within Chennai city and 40/- for other cities for
In order to apply for M.Sc Program you need to be a graduate whereas for M.Phil program post graduates in the relevant field of interest would be needed.
|Duration of the M. Sc. programme:||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Duration of the M. Phil. programme:||1 year (2 semesters)|
Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||19th April 2017|
|Registration Ends||8th May, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam (M.Sc./M. Phil.) Programs||31st May, 2017|
Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
Application Process of Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission 2017
In order to apply for the admission candidates need to full up the application form carefully. There would be a common application form for all M.Sc. and M.Phil. Degree programs.
Candidates need to visit the official website of the university in order to register.
Candidates need to then fill in all the required details in the application form.
A print out of the completely filled up application form needs to be sent to “The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-600025” along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- for the general category and Rs. 350/- for SC/SCA/ST person belonging to Tamil Nadu in person or by post. The application forms need to be completely filled up and sent before the last date of submission.
Those applications which are received after the last date, the application fees would not be refunded.
Candidates need to attest copies of the following certificated along with the application form:
Anna University M.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission 2017 Application Process
Anna University would conduct an entrance examination for both the programs where candidates would have to appear in it. Based on their performance in the entrance exam candidates would be called for counseling.
Counselling would be held at Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Candidates can attend counselling at their own cost with all their original certificates with a deposit of Rs. 5000/- in the form of a Demand Draft.