AMUEEE 2018 – The Entrance Exam of AMUEEE 2018 will be held for admissions in the UG Engineering Programs in the AMU. You would be selected on the basis of your scores in the entrance exam. The exam will be held in offline mode in April 2018 (Week 2). The following article will showcase all the important details of the AMUEEE 2018 Exam.
Please note that the admissions notification for the year of 2018 is not out yet and the following information has been drawn from the official handbook of the previous year. Therefore, the links and dates are all tentative and will be updated with the release of the official handbook for the AMUEEE 2018 Exam. As the information has been derived from the OFFICIAL HANDBOOK, you can refer to it for an overview of the exam.
Let us begin with the eligibility criteria for this exam which you need to satisfy before applying for the exam. This will ensure that you are not rejected at the later stage and the fee submitted by them will NOT be forfeited.
|AMUEEE 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AMUEEE|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AMUEEE 2018 Application Form
- The AMUEEE Application Form for the exam will be available online as well as offline (Via Downloading). Please note that the online forms will be filled on the official exam portal and the offline forms can be filled after downloading from the official website.
- You need to first register online on the official website by submitting the following details:
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- The login details for the AMUEEE 2018 form submission process will be sent on the Email ID submitted by the candidates.
- Use the details to log in to the online application and start filling the form with the following details:
- Address (Permanent and for Communication)
Annual Income of Parents
Academic Details of Class X and XII
Finally, you would be asked to pay the fees for the exam via any one of the following modes:
Online Mode: Credit or Debit card or Net Banking
Offline Mode: Bank Challan
- The next step in the form submission for the Exam of AMUEEE 2018 will be to enter the payment details in the online form and submit it completely.
- After this is done, you would be issued an application number which will be unique and will be very important.
- In case you wish to communicate with the university for any exam related issue, then you would have to use the application number as the reference.
- Finally, the candidates will be able to download the application form.
AMUEEE 2018 Application Form Important Dates
The important dates of the AMUEEE 2018 have provided below in a table. Take a look at the following table to know well about the Important Dates of AMUEEE 2018.
|Course||Application Starts||Application End||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||4th week of January 2018||4th week of February 2018||29th April 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|MBA||Last week of January 2018||Last week of February 2018||27th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|BA LLB||Last week of January 2018||Last week of February 2018||28th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|B.Ed.||3rd week of January 2018||3rd week of February 2018||28th May 2018 (10:00 AM)|
AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have mentioned the complete AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria, you can have a look at it:
- You need to be 17 years as on 31st December of the examination of Aligarh Muslim University.
- If you have the Secondary School Certificate before 2014 or you have appeared for the examination before 2014 will not be eligible for the engineering entrance examination as per the norms of eligibility for the exam.
Compulsory Subjects in Qualifying Exam:
- If you don’t have compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in their passing examination will not be eligible for the AMUEEE 2018.
- Every candidate will have to take and pass the Class XII exam conducted by CBSE or any other exam considered equivalent to it.
- This exam shall be called as Qualifying Exam and will be an obligation for all of you.
- In case you are going to take the qualifying exam in the year of 2018, you will be eligible for AMUEEE 2018 given that you submit the result of this exam by the time admissions start.
Marks in Qualifying Exam:
- In the above-mentioned exam, you need to secure at least 50%, marks in the aggregate.
- It has been mentioned in the norms of the Eligibility Criteria that the compulsory subject combination for this qualifying exam will be PCM and English.
- The diploma candidates need to score at least 50% in their aggregate.
AMUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
If you desire for Aligarh Muslim University can view the AMUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern which is mentioned below:
- A total of 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics would be there in AMUEEE 2018 exam.
- Each question carries one mark which means the exam would be totally of 150 marks.
- You need to attempt all the questions in a time frame of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The exam would be of objective type. Each question would have only one option which is correct.
- You need to keep in mind that for every wrong answer there would be a negative marking of 0.25 out of the total marks gained for correct answers.
- Those of you who desire to peruse B.Tech and B.Arch degree organized by the Aligarh Muslim University would need to appear for AMUEEE 2018.
AMUEEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be released online and can be downloaded from the link which will be posted on this page. To start the process of downloading the admit card, you will have to first follow the link given below:
AMUEEE 2018 Hall Ticket After that, the landing page will be opened which will prompt you to submit:
Date of Birth
The document will be displayed on your screen. You can retrieve the Application Number in case you have lost it by submitting the requisite information. As the hall ticket has been displayed on your screen, you can now check all the information mentioned on it; especially the Photo and Signature. If you find any information or details which are wrong or NOT similar to the one submitted by you during Online Registration, you can complain the same to the admission authorities.
AMUEEE 2018 roll number will bear:
Name of Holder
Address of Holder
The State of Residence
Photo & Signature of Holder
Roll no. for exam
Date, time and Venue of ExamVarious instructions for exam day will also be available on the Hall Ticket of AMUEEE 2018.
After you have verified the information and find it correct, you can download the admit card using the given option. After downloading the card is to be printed out on an A4 sized paper and brought on exam day.
AMUEEE 2018 Result Notification
AMUEEE Result 2018 will be released in June 2018. As you know AMUEEE will be held in April 2018 and answer key for AMUEEE B.Tech 2018 will be released in April.
The AMUEEE 2018 Answer Key has all the solved answer to all the questions appeared in the exam and you may use it to estimate your score. As soon as all the objection related to the answer key is submitted and considered, AMUEEE Exam Result 2018 will be announced and you may check more details about Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam Result and Answer Key from here.
AMUEEE 2018 Result Dates
|Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission||Last week of January 2018|
|Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||Last week of January 2018|
|Edit/Update details in application form||Last week of January 2018|
|Availability of AMUEEE Online Admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 test||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round I||First week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round II||Last week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round III||Second week of August 2018|
AMUEEE 2018 Counselling Procedure and Schedule
AMUEEE Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of results for AMUEEE 2018 and the availability of AMUEEE 2018 merit list. The process of AMUEEE 2018 includes online registration, choice filling, document verification and seat allotment for the candidates who will qualify AMUEEE 2018. Successful candidates of AMUEEE 2018 will be allocated B.Tech branches through counselling of AMUEEE 2018. The second round of AMUEEE Counselling 2018 will be conducted by the university tentatively in the fourth week of July.
AMUEEE Call Letter
During the AMUEEE B.Tech Counselling Process, the candidate will be able to download the AMU Admission 2018 Call Letter from the official website. On the call letter all the details such as candidates name, result, reporting venue, date and time will be mentioned.
Registration Fee Refer official notification which will soon be released on the official website.
One by one all of the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection of the branch. The Topper of the AMUEEE will be called first and will be given the opportunity to choose the field of engineering to study followed by the next candidate.
AMUEEE 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Event Name||Tentative Date/ Month|
|Registration Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Document Verification||1st week of July 2018|
|Choice Filling||1st week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||2nd week of July 2018|
|Reporting date||1st week of July 2018|
Document Verification for AMUEEE 2018 Counselling
The following list of original documents must be carried by the candidates for the Counselling of AMUEEE 2018.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks.
- High School Mark sheet or Certificate or other legal documents for the proof of Date of Birth.
- Migration of the last attended institution.
- Character Certificate from the Head of last attended institution.
- For the Anti-Ragging measures Oath Commissioner’s affidavit on a plain paper – one the behalf of the candidate and other on behalf of the parent/guardian of the candidate.
- Name removal certificate for candidates registered at AMU
- Certificate of the admission of the candidate under the special category. Click here to check the list of special categories.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer to pursue the studies for the full period of time.
After the verification, the verifying officer will keep a hold of some documents which are listed below.
- Original Mark sheet of Qualifying examination or Equivalent Examination.
- Original Name Removal Certificate only for the candidates joined at AMU.
- Migration/Transfer and Character Certificate of the candidates not registered at AMU
- Two attested copies of the 10+2 qualifying examination. It is mandatory that Roll Number and Name of the candidates must be mentioned in each copy.